Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

4 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

Depends. Maybe he's had a chance to reflect on selling the sport out for cash and goes out there and takes this donkey's head clean off. Would put an end to randoms prancing into the ring I reckon.

Won't hold my breath mind.

No. It'll go the distance. This guy is a YouTuber. There's no value to beating him up to prove a point.

A sad indictment but novelty boxing is the way forward from now. 

10 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Just watched a programme on Sky Sports about Mayweather vs. Hatton, it was mostly about how they came to fight and the build up to the fight, was a pretty good watch.

I remember the build up to this fight when it happened and it was great. The week before with the combination of the HBO 24/7 series and Sky Sports Ringside really did give the big fight feel. It was also when I was a lot younger and being awake at 4am on a Sunday morning to watch the boxing felt completely normal. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

This fight will be up there as one of the biggest fights financially for Mayweather in his career.

It might be ridiculous that Logan Paul is fighting Mayweather but football is just the same, the reasoning behind everything is money. 

I can’t ever remember Barcelona playing saffron Dynamo tbf 

On 09/12/2020 at 09:29, Mickyblueeyes said:

I remember the build up to this fight when it happened and it was great. The week before with the combination of the HBO 24/7 series and Sky Sports Ringside really did give the big fight feel. It was also when I was a lot younger and being awake at 4am on a Sunday morning to watch the boxing felt completely normal. 

Ref absolutely ruined that fight. 

57 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

PPV is £25 now 

Ok if you sharing the cost with 50 mates but other than that it’s a big rip off IMO 

Not just the price hike but also the number of fights on ppv, there was a time when only

the very big fights were ppv, now even run of the mill fights are ppv, this has led to boxing

becoming a minority sport imo.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Spiritwalker said:

Not just the price hike but also the number of fights on ppv, there was a time when only

the very big fights were ppv, now even run of the mill fights are ppv, this has led to boxing

becoming a minority sport imo.

If you don’t give a monkeys who wins (and if you’re not streaming) if it’s a good fight you may as well watch and enjoy in a weeks time when Sky are using it as filler for their schedule 

On BT sport we get their PPV UFC at no extra cost. In pretty much all the contests both fighters are trying to knock 9 bells of shit out of each other. Far prefer watching that than lining Eddie Hearn’s pockets 

Edited by Mike Oxlong
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Strokes said:

I’m not sure why anyone would cheer on Pulev, even if you dislike Joshua. Surely the fight we all want to see is Fury vs AJ. This only happens if they retain their belts.

Just want to see AJ hurt, it isn’t important to me who does it 🙂

• Haha 1