Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thommo

Has Anyone Booked a Holiday Yet?

On 08/03/2020 at 07:51, Wrighty22 said:

Off to Riga on Friday, has anyone been and got any suggestions? Aside from drinking lol

Went with my missus last October, class city. 

We couldn't do the bobsleigh as it was inbetween seasons, but i'd 100% recommend that. We did a river kayak tour which was amazing and went to a shooting range. We then just walked around the city as you usually do. We stayed in an Air bnb which had scooters, which was pretty fun way of getting around. 

• Like 1

This new Destination of  Isle Virus corona,seems interesting...Hiking Highlights on the quarantine peaks...

Trips to the sister Islands Covid and Sars can be arranged,then trek to their interia flores-influenza..

character- Building Adventure 14 day courses called self-isolation,will Keep the other Family members happy...

Because of the high peaks,please attain face-masks before deciding its worth the trip....

4 hours ago, Ollie93 said:

Went with my missus last October, class city. 

We couldn't do the bobsleigh as it was inbetween seasons, but i'd 100% recommend that. We did a river kayak tour which was amazing and went to a shooting range. We then just walked around the city as you usually do. We stayed in an Air bnb which had scooters, which was pretty fun way of getting around. 

Can you PM me more details about the bobsleigh and kayak tour?

2 hours ago, Unabomber said:

I’m going in 12 days too. What are your thoughts? 

Im almost resigned to it getting worse and a either governments or airline putting a stop to it. If it’s still feasible, then we all still want to go. 

12 days is a long time though, so it depends on the state we and the US are in, I guess. 

Unless we’re told to stay indoors, I don’t see how staying in the UK is going to benefit me over going to NY is though. Just as likely to catch it here, in that case. How about you?

Edited by RonnieTodger

2 minutes ago, String fellow said:

Anyone planning to visit Guatemala may need to do a rethink. We're banned!

Oh bollocks, just booked a two week trip yesterday

Edited by Stadt
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Im almost resigned to it getting worse and a either governments or airline putting a stop to it. If it’s still feasible, then we all still want to go. 

12 days is a long time though, so it depends on the state we and the US are in, I guess. 

Unless we’re told to stay indoors, I don’t see how staying in the UK is going to benefit me over going to NY is though. Just as likely to catch it here, in that case. How about you?

Well until this morning I have just been planning ahead as normal. However now I don’t know what will happen, still need to sort travel to the airport but reluctant to book anything atm.

12 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Wonder if there will be a surge in staycations this summer?

Not if everyone's infected here lol 

You'll have people on this thread asking for craft beer bar recommendations in Northern Yakutia. 

• Haha 1

Booked a honeymoon in Kerala and Maldives.   India Embassay have stopped accepting visa applications days after we became eligible to apply for a visa so we cannot go to India now.   We are looking at booking a flight direct to Maldives which hopefully will be eventually reimbursed by the initial flight to India.  We have no idea whether if we can get a refund or not-  cannot get through to Emirates airline.    We are hoping that Maldives would decide to ban all foreign travel before we go so we can just postpone everything at once rather than being in limbo!  

Edited by The Blur