Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

I've said it before but I'll say it again, that "oh when the Spurs go marching in" chant sang slowly really grates on me. It's so painful in makes my ears bleed.

Wanyama absolutely bossed Kante tonight in midfield. Spurs very good but two very soft goals to concede. How can you leave a player with one of the best deliveries in the league with so much time and space. Still think Kane is overrated though... :ph34r:

11 minutes ago, Koke said:

United have won 6 in a row. Chelsea 13 in a row. Liverpool on form. 

Last year's achievement looks more and more amazing. We're such opportunists.

Last season only 1 team had won 6 in a row. Through 20 games 4 teams (including Chelsea's 13) have won 6 in a row.

Conte said if he can strengthen he will, and it's plainly obvious he means on Alonso's side and probably Moses too.

They're two lads who've been riding the crest of a wave but a defeat against a good side made them both look as average as they always have been in my opinion.

18 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Conte said if he can strengthen he will, and it's plainly obvious he means on Alonso's side and probably Moses too.

They're two lads who've been riding the crest of a wave but a defeat against a good side made them both look as average as they always have been in my opinion.

I think individually they are average but they do provide excellent balance in what is a very hard Chelsea team to beat (tonight aside.) Conte could go and spend £40m replacing them but defensively they have been strong this season and like I said they are a very balanced unit!

Arsenal set to sign Cohen Bramall from Hednesford Town.

Trust me, he's a non league Gareth Bale, skilfull and absolutely rapid. Look out for him in a year or 2!

Chelsea have actually not got that much depth in that squad. Often a problem when you completely change your system. Expect them to sign at least 3 players.

Disappointed they lost, wanted them to win it actually, I really relished them coming here on the back of 14 straight wins, we do love ending a run.

Archived