Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wight88

Watford message boards

Why the hell is that bloke talking to himself? I know there's not a lot to do in Watford but ****ing hell lol

1 of the weirdest things I've seen on the Internet talking to himself and copying quotes he has seen on here and editing them, he's up there with that freakout kid who goes mental when he can't play World of Warcraft and tries to stick his tv controller up his ass.

1 of the weirdest things I've seen on the Internet talking to himself and copying quotes he has seen on here and editing them, he's up there with that freakout kid who goes mental when he can't play World of Warcraft and tries to stick his tv controller up his ass.

Yes! lol lol lol

1 of the weirdest things I've seen on the Internet that Carloslicksaballs talking to himself and copying quotes he has seen on here and editing them, he's up there with that freakout kid who goes mental when he can't play World of Warcraft and tries to stick his tv controller up his ass.

Am I the only one that thinks his thread is class?  lol

Reading their forum has been fun. Have resisted from commenting on there, as I think it would be a bit pathetic - but so happy with today's result it's untrue and genuinely enjoying how much they are hurting tonight.

The "Goldenboys"... lol  What a bunch of delusional tools.

lol lol

I'm sorry but that Carlos thread is class. Perfectly obscure humour, if TBJS came out with something like that on here he'd bag a hundred reps.

Also, his paint drawing of a Knocky, Deeney, Anya, Drinky hybrid almost made me wake the missus up chuckling to myself. Fair play like.

I find it great that they are calling for Knockaert to be fined by The FA I really do however what did he do wrong? If anyone deserves to be fined its Lloyd Dyer for his celebrations if you watch the replays Dyer is a good 30/40 yards away of where Chris Wood goes to.. He runs over but goes past all of our players celebrated and starts 'giving it' to the Watford fans. Watford fans really are a strange bunch they have a massive obsession with Knockaert and they really do need to let it go.

I find it great that they are calling for Knockaert to be fined by The FA I really do however what did he do wrong? If anyone deserves to be fined its Lloyd Dyer for his celebrations if you watch the replays Dyer is a good 30/40 yards away of where Chris Wood goes to.. He runs over but goes past all of our players celebrated and starts 'giving it' to the Watford fans. Watford fans really are a strange bunch they have a massive obsession with Knockaert and they really do need to let it go.

LLoyd Dyer  :worship:  :worship:

If anyone wants charging by the FA it is there mascot for his before kickoff antics.

Only needs someone who was at the game to complain and he is gonna get done.

If anyone wants charging by the FA it is there mascot for his before kickoff antics.

Only needs someone who was at the game to complain and he is gonna get done.

Yes i agree and in fact i've got the evidence right on my phone of his antics. I'll be show them on Watford away video, once i upload it.

TBF Most of the posters in that thread rubbished the idea of reporting him because we you say its what we probably deserved/expected.

TBF Most of the posters in that thread rubbished the idea of reporting him because we you say its what we probably deserved/expected.

You're correct just find the obsession with our 'French cvnt' as it goes on your forums a massive cringe.

Archived