Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wilson_6

Burnley 1-0 City Full time

I could take that loss/performance if it was a one off but the list of performances like that are endless this season.

Hull away

Southampton away

Bournemouth away

West Brom at home

Watford away

Etc

Etc

We dont even look close to being at the standard we need to be.

Relegation in any other season is standard for us but the season after being champions is just ****ing embarrassing....

The more the second half went on, the more we were asking for it. Unlucky with the lack of handball decision but Burnley should've had a penalty in the first half and you can't say they didn't deserve it.

There were times where we were starting to break with players out wide and we just hoofed it up to Vardy being marked by 2 CB's anyway. It's absolutely brainless and infuriating to watch.

Summed up by Jamie Vardy taking a corner at the end. Reminded me of England with Kane taking corners in France. Embarrassing.

I think Claudio's tenure is over. We need a tough coach who's big on discipline to coach this team. I honestly think we should make contact with Fabio Capello (the ex-England ex-Russia coach). He's a very well experienced coach who trains his team to play like a machine. What do you guys think?

Archived