Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Rudkin 'Central to Managerial Recruitment Process'

Waiting for the LCFC twitter to show a picture with that plum Rudkin holding a shirt with Peter Taylor. 

Doesn't bode well does it. 

4 minutes ago, Glorious Leicester Fan said:

In the distant pass, I had the misfortune of spending a evening with Rudkin (family gathering). Never for one second did I think he would end up as director of football at City. He was a dick. He was arrogant and thick as pig sh*t. It worries me that he'll play any role in appointing the new manager.

Some people I know, including myself, actually think he's a decent human-being and honest man. Would do anything for anyone type.

He probably didn't like your personality you're coming across as here on that occasion.

3 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Some people I know, including myself, actually think he's a decent human-being and honest man. Would do anything for anyone type.

He probably didn't like your personality you're coming across as here on that occasion.

I have met him too..... he is underwhelming

Just now, foxinsocks said:

I have met him too..... he is underwhelming

He might appear as dull as anything and not the soul of the party type but he doesn't deserve to be called a 'dick' and 'thick as pig sh*t'.

Before this Director of Football role he's failed in, he's been praised for his past work in the academy.

2 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

He might appear as dull as anything and not the soul of the party type but he doesn't deserve to be called a 'dick' and 'thick as pig sh*t'.

Before this Director of Football role he's failed in, he's been praised for his past work in the academy.

I didnt use thise terms...  but i am amazed he evet got the dof job

Yet arguably the most telling sign that all was not well with the club who had been crowned English champions for the first time two months previously came when owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha and another senior board member bizarrely decided to monitor a training session from high chairs

Pearson better not come back then

15 minutes ago, Glorious Leicester Fan said:

In the distant pass, I had the misfortune of spending a evening with Rudkin (family gathering). Never for one second did I think he would end up as director of football at City. He was a dick. He was arrogant and thick as pig sh*t. It worries me that he'll play any role in appointing the new manager.

He's certainly not thick. Arrogant, maybe. His level was as academy director. 

14 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Yet arguably the most telling sign that all was not well with the club who had been crowned English champions for the first time two months previously came when owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha and another senior board member bizarrely decided to monitor a training session from high chairs

Pre  season ?

what were they expecting to see. 

one of the most bizarre pieces of journalism I read today - indicates absolutely nothing.

Here's informative for you:

He's a 'friend' of the family.  None of us have ever liked him.  He quite literally is the dullest man I've ever met.  Worse than my father-in-law.  Christ knows how he's supposed to seduce top names to join LCFC.  He's also a bit of a wimp and I'd imagine he was intimidated by NP and was behind him leaving.

Like I said, he's a fûck boy.  He's futile as DOF of the Premier League champions.  

I hope he sees this thread and he cry-wanks himself to sleep tonight. Sounds like a right wet ****ing lettuce. Despite not knowing 100% facts he's clearly part responsible for the shower of shit this club has endured this season and he's stayed quiet throughout like a little bitch. Ranieri has taken the bullet and this **** will continue being shit like nothing has happened. 

Sounds like your typical over-promoted 'got lucky' dickhead who's riding the crest of someone else's wave and not actually contributing **** all. 

10 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Our only hope is someone comes forward who ticks the right boxes ala Ranieri did in 2015

Didn't tick any of my boxes, tbh. Were you genuinely delighted/inspired when he was appointed?

13 minutes ago, Milo said:

Didn't tick any of my boxes, tbh. Were you genuinely delighted/inspired when he was appointed?

Yes and I said so at the time. He is a motivator and his image of being just a loveable fool was a front. He always starts well at places and well the rest is history for us. Thank god we got him.

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Yes and I said so at the time. He is a motivator and his image of being just a loveable fool was a front. He always starts well at places and well the rest is history for us. Thank god we got him

Interesting - I didn't see it. Obviously happy how it turned out, but never really took to the whole Inspector Clouseau thing in front of the media. Who would you like to see next?    

On 24/02/2017 at 15:57, StanSP said:

I'm glad John Percy has put something in his article about Rudkin and got something out in the open about him

I don't think there's a morsel of undocumented information in there - it's just previously published snippets sewn together. . 

Archived