Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

Do you believe we are staying up

Are we staying up   

274 members have voted

1. 1. Are we staying up ?

• Yes
    • No

Yes.  I can see us turning over Liverpool on Monday night.

I can also see us getting a positive result at home against Sevilla which will continue to spark a mini revival.

You're only as good as your last game and if we start as we ended the last game with that same intensity, we will be fine. 

5 wins required from 13.  Turn over Liverpool and Hull and that'll be 3 wins required from 11.  Easily doable.

There's always hope but looking at all available evidence you'd have to say no. Changing a manager isn't like flicking a switch, you can't just forge a good mentality and form out of thin air. We're bereft of anything you'd want in a football team at the moment.

Simple answer "No". I think we've left it too late and invited ever greater pressure on ourselves. Any new manager, even an insider, has a massive task to right all the wrongs aired on here these last few months. You'd almost need a magic wand.

That doesn't mean I've lost hope any more than I'e lost hope of us staying in the Champions League. At least the situation is still within our own hands even now we've slipped down among the dying, if not quite dead yet.    

But so much has to change and within a team that's shown no signs of being as good as last years. Palace have done what I expected under Allardyce and climbed out of the bottom three which will be a massive psychological boost.

The question for me is whether we can overtake Middlesbrough and keep Hull beneath us. That might make Hull at home decisive but we need impetus before then.         

Hopefully it will create a siege mentality. 

One almost hopes there was a falling out with CR and with him gone they'll  finally get their boots out of their arses.

Archived