Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

Do you believe we are staying up

Are we staying up   

274 members have voted

1. 1. Are we staying up ?

• Yes
    • No

The next week is huge. Four points, preferably beating Hull, gives us a huge lift. Failure to win either heaps even more pressure on us with our wretched away form.

Think we need to see a couple of games before really judging.

To confidently say we will stay up you have to trust the players to put the effort of last season in. 

Can you TRUST them to do that based on the evidence of the last sevens months? 

The change could make It happen, but I certainly can't say I trust them to do it. 

It's not only that, they have to alter the momentum of months of under achievement, the habit of losing away, of making ridiculous individual errors at the back (Wes, our mute Captain) and that is not going to be easy.

Lets face it they have been taking the piss out of the manager, the club and the fans for the most part of the season. I can understand players are not always happy with the manager, but it's clear they have downed

tools at times - certainly not given 100% - generally you can't have that attitude and get things to work out. 

As a result I believe we will be relegated, and if we are not will be very lucky. 

I hope I am wrong. 

This time last year, we were fighting with the fear of losing a point for winning the premiership.

I believe players are used to this sort of pressure so yes I think we can stay up.

Sacking Ranieri hopefully do good for those fringe players and regular players..

22 minutes ago, Chico1958 said:

Walk in to the dressing room.

Say to the players are you up for this, those who stick their hands up get to play.

Then we'll stay up.

There are good players in that dressing room they just need to know we want passion, skill, teamwork, luck.

If they show just some of that we'll be fine.

If not, see you in Cardiff next season............. I can get tickets here    :whistle:

we'll be in cardiff june 3rd. see you there:thumbup:

What really annoys me is if we do survive, the media will hammer the players for only playing after Ranieri has gone and still refuse to admit he was tactically inept.

For the record I think we'll go. Mainly because of our defence.

We have the worst form of all 92 clubs in 2017.  No league goals, no wins.  We are dropping like a stone.

Changing the manager, although quite sad, is the only thing that gives us a chance.  With CR nothing would change and I can't help wondering whether all these outraged fans of other clubs would meekly accept relegation in return for loyalty if it were their club going down.  Hypocrites!

1 minute ago, Great Boos Up said:

Until now I had accepted the Premier League title and relegation. Now I'm stressed again. In fact I've been so stressed for so long I can't remember not feeling this way 

Oh for a bit of (premier league) mid table anonymity. This is our fifth consecutive season of insane levels of anxiety. I was 45 when it all began. I'm 72 now.

I've gone for a no.

Regardless of whether they were or weren't playing for Ranieri, we haven't scored a league goal this year,  too many players look shockingly out of form.

They could get their act together but there's been no sign of it.

I believe shakey will be doing some major ass kicking over the next few days.

It wouldn't surprise me if we now turned over Liverpool and began playing like champions. As much as I want to see that it would really piss me off in terms of the players clearly refusing to play for the man who made them champions 

I just want this season to end now really 

4 minutes ago, koop. said:

I believe shakey will be doing some major ass kicking over the next few days.

It wouldn't surprise me if we now turned over Liverpool and began playing like champions. As much as I want to see that it would really piss me off in terms of the players clearly refusing to play for the man who made them champions 

I just want this season to end now really 

Yeah wouldn't surprise me if we suddenly turned good, although we struggled against Liverpool last year.

If we did become amazing though I would put just as much of that on Ranieri having restrictive tactics.

And no, we don't want this season to end now, we're in the bottom 3 and would be relegated if it ended now!

Yes, we should surely have enough. Slimani and Ulloa are back, whilst Drinkwater should return to good form again. CB situation the only real concern.

But if we don't get anything from the Liverpool game, the Hull one will be likely to an anxious period for 90 minutes. :sweating:

Archived