Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Boro Post match 0-0

Woeful. I don't see that as good enough at all. A newly promoted side with a wank keeper and we play for 0-0?! 

We we only ever look good when we're on the front foot and hungry. We won the league with that approach ffs. Why do we only ever see that once every couple months now?

Too many people overreacting to that result; calling it shit, toothless, poor, etc.

We needed to stop losing away from home and we did that today. We defended well against these and nothing that came into our box looked troubling.

Not great attacking (at all) but a point away is a good point regardless.

People calling Boro shit need to remember how terrible we've been as well - we're hardly carrying a torch for 'Champions of England' at the minute. 

I'll take that point all day long thanks. 

Meh. Not a bad away performance. A fully fit leicester with everyone on board would've won that game but I'm gonna put this down to the connection of the fixtures. We reform and move on.

Relegation dog fight if ever i have seen one. I thought we stood a chance when Gray came on for Okazaki but it seemed we then went with one up front playing for a draw.

awful match and lucky to have even got a point considering they Gaston should have scored. We did not look in the slightest bit dangerous.

Archived