Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Quick Brown Fox

Sevilla 2-1 Leicester Post Match

Tell all those media outlets, so called experts, opposition fans who call us delusional, ungrateful and acting above our station. After a 2-1 defeat look at the positive responses just because our team went out and gave someone a game for us. So no, we don't expect to be top of the league, we just want them to play hard.  

Lucky to not have lost by more but we stepped up after their second goal. More of that fight please. 

Doesn't paper over the cracks though, our defenders need switching up. Musa was atrocious. 

Simpson was pretty excellent, Schmeichel made some important saves and Vardy came up with the goods finally. 

Don't even know what to think anymore, gutless for 75 mins. 

Seeing Simpson having to physically scream at Mahrez to track back, only for mahrez to turn his back on him, and start walking torwards a sevilla player who had the ball whilst it was in play was enough to convince me there is a real cancer within this squad. 

Kasper should be captain, Gray and Benny need to start, Drinkwater was a different player after the goal. 

Claudio please ffs just get them doing it the whole match not just when we are out of time.

Much much much muuuuuchhh better second half lads. Thats all we ask for. You fight like that and the chances are made. Lets do that in every game we play from now on!

second leg the atmos is gonna be unreal. Cant wait for it. And a great result tonight. I would rather we are chasing the game instead of being chased. We need to step up as the twelth man like never before!!

Poor for 65 minutes, started to show a bit of belief, scored the goal then all of our fighting spirit returned. Take that result all day long, happy days.

Kasper MOTM, thought Simpson was terrific in the second half, more positivity from Gray and finally Vardy & Drinkwater did something good.

As for the bad, the defence still an absolute shambles at times and of course the fraud that is Ahmed Musa.

This fvckin Leicester team are killing me at the moment.

I hate so much about them but love the fact we're still in the tie and showed some bollux second half.

I'm Conflicted, confused and bewildered. I don't know what the fvck to think any more...

We were appalling in the first half. 3-0 wouldn't have been embarrassing for sevilla. 

We're quick to criticise ranieri and players but fair play to them in the second half. Was a very gutsy performance. 

Tough task but still in with a chance. Great to show a bit of fight. 

Its a loss unfortunately but something to build on. 

Come on foxes! 

What a result! Sevilla is a brilliant team and they must be cursing themselves for taking such an edgy lead to King Power.

Schmeichel the hero, but our CB pairing scares the shit out of me, Albrighton can't find a teammate and Musa is full of running and not much else.

Archived