Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Quick Brown Fox

Sevilla 2-1 Leicester Post Match

Definitely would have taken that at the start of the game. 

Home leg needs the correct selection. Gray needs to play, Musa should never play again. Benny to replace Huth or Morgan and hope wague is fit for it (I know we haven't seen much of him but he's gotta be better than the 2 clown's we currently use)

Chilwell should probably replace Fuchs also.

First of all, they are very, very good.

Kasper was excellent.

Musa has no business playing for Leicester City. Huth and Morgan are untenable as a partnership ongoing. Albrighton offers next to nothing.

Gray must play.

Tactically inept for 70 minutes. Why oh why do we wait until 2 down and 70 minutes before starting to play?

Great spirit and determination however for the final 20 minutes, and we're going home with a precious away goal.

Play for the rest of the season like we did in the final 20 minutes, we may just stay up.

decent result. Mahrez was dire and seemed to shrink under the pressure. I felt like we could have shown more initiative after our goal and attacked Seville when they looked shaky.

Kasper and Gray outstanding. Musa, I still cannot believe we paid 16 million (or was it 19?) for him.

Archived