Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

MK Dons.. Friendly.. Tonight.

6 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

They deserve a bollocking for this - the application and professionalism has been completely absent from most of these.

I wonder if he has it in him, he's been the good guy to the players for the past 4/5 years.

That keeper sub lol amazing stuff

We def do have a goal problem, so reliant on Vardy. Especially if he's still playing with Okazaki.

If Ulloa starts any game up front on his own we can just write it off

think Shakys odds to be first sacked looking generous right now 

they won't hang about this lot if we get off to a flat start !!! 

I know it's only pre season but there was a lack of desire the last two games that is quite worrying 

Just now, GaelicFox said:

think Shakys odds to be first sacked looking generous right now 

they won't hang about this lot if we get off to a flat start !!! 

I know it's only pre season but there was a lack of desire the last two games that is quite worrying 

Think you answered your own q there im your last paragraph.

I'm sure players, either consciously or subconsciously, arent up for a pre season away at MK Dons and Luton and just see them as glorifield training sessions.

6 minutes ago, vanity said:

Gray is nothing short of awful. Touch of a rapist.

Not cool mate.

6 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Will we always be the club that has young players, drags them half way across the country for a pointless friendly and then doesn’t even give them a seconds play? 

Like Johnson?

I love Leo, as a bloke, top fella. As a footballer, I don't think I've ever wished any Leicester player to actually be better than they are. I wish he was, he isn't the best footballer to have donned a Leicester shirt.

The penalty he converted agaisnt west ham last season took massive balls, and was a huge contribution in what was a turbulent time right near the end of our title winning quest, but generally as a footballer there are honestly times where I think even if I'd stuck with football and got my knee fixed after it was injured I could do a better job.

I really want him to be better but he's pretty slow physically and mentally. We wouldn't be at a loss without him imo.

What's worrying is we've only bought Maguire who is going to improve our starting 11 so far.

Iborra looks alright but I'm pretty sure he won't start at the emirates.

would you lot be happy with him and Iheanacho first game of the season as the only new additions?

window shuts August 4th, we need to hurry up.

2 minutes ago, chicagofox said:

Not cool mate.

Like Johnson?

I knew that would be the response. He started so he knew he’d get minutes which is great, I just wonder what the point of not bringing anyone off the bench was, especially lads who could be out in France 

1 minute ago, mod hero said:

What's worrying is we've only bought Maguire who is going to improve our starting 11 so far.

Iborra looks alright but I'm pretty sure he won't start at the emirates.

would you lot be happy with him and Iheanacho first game of the season as the only new additions?

window shuts August 4th, we need to hurry up.

Which window ??

Archived