Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Leicester Tigers

Would love king Power to buy the tigers and make them a top team again. Watching the tigers for the last 10 years hasn’t been great. It’s sad to see how far behind the top teams we are.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I must admit I'm very ignorant of all things Tigers these days, but one thing I find is the consistent positive "it'll be alright" attitude from the fans whenever I read FB comments or their forum.

Are they just deluded happy clappers? It feels like I've been reading the same "ah but the players learnt from this" for the last couple of years. Seems to be they might well be experimenting with younger players as they're safe from relegation. But how far has that club fallen to go from behemoths of European Rugby Union to fans taking positives out of defeats because they're "preparing" for next season.

I just think they'll be saying the same when they're rooted in 9th-10th next season??

I get what he’s doing in using the season to try different things but it’s obvious, like the city, there’s not the quality to fall back on in the squad. 

There’s a lot of frustration building, it’s like one step forward two steps at the minute. It’s like he’s been given a free rein and it’s just as well there’s no supporters in the stadium at the minute because we’re being humiliated and for a team with the Tiger’s past success that’s not easy to take. 

This is the equivalent of Man Utd alternating between a bang average first team and putting the kids out to take a hammering every other game. 

• 2 weeks later...