Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Huddersfield Away Pre Match Thread

19 minutes ago, Leeds Fox said:

I'm probably late to the party on this one Sylo but do you have an inside track? 

I would not class myself itk. But I do get to know bits and nothing has been way wrong as yet.

Also seems Nacho may need an injection again to play.

7 hours ago, sylofox said:

I would not class myself itk. But I do get to know bits and nothing has been way wrong as yet.

Also seems Nacho may need an injection again to play.

Why don't we just leave lheanacho to fully heal? I'd rather we wait a few extra weeks for him to be fully fit again then risk playing him and getting him injured.

10 minutes ago, TheMightySystem said:

Why don't we just leave lheanacho to fully heal? I'd rather we wait a few extra weeks for him to be fully fit again then risk playing him and getting him injured.

Same. It's amazing with how shit hot we've been with sports science over the years that we'd be so daft. Either both parties don't see it being a problem or we've become lazy in our work.

34 minutes ago, TheMightySystem said:

I agree totally but just passing on what I've been told.

2 hours ago, TheMightySystem said:

More to the point, why on earth didn't we do this when we had United and Chelsea to play so knew he wouldn't be starting anyway? Not to mention the international break in between.

We've kept him at 80% for no reason whatsoever.

Looks like we may see Iborra and Ndidi in midfield for Saturday.

Shame about Fuchs, but gives Chilly a chance at least :)

Edit: apparently Fuchs' injury was a freak accident with a pole and his eye and training. Yikes. Hope he's alright!

My pre-season prediction of us not having a clean bill of health at any point throughout the season is coming along nicely.

Remember when we used to host seminars on injury prevention and reps from elite European clubs would attend? What has happened to us in this department?

James and Fuchs being described as doubts for this one game, I'd wager neither play again this month.

5 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

My pre-season prediction of us not having a clean bill of health at any point throughout the season is coming along nicely.

Remember when we used to host seminars on injury prevention and reps from elite European clubs would attend? What has happened to us in this department?

James and Fuchs being described as doubts for this one game, I'd wager neither play again this month.

FIFA started to look closer into blood doping? :ph34r::ph34r:

Just now, AjcW said:

FIFA started to look closer into blood doping? :ph34r::ph34r:

We joke about it of course, but given the way we've carried on in multiple ways since May 2016, I honestly don't think I could still blame any fans of other clubs for thinking we were doping during 2015/16.

7 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

I want Kingy to play purely for the meltdown on this forum when it's announced..

I can't see us throwing Iborra straight into a two man midfield away from home so you'll get your wish, luckily this is the first league game I won't be able to watch for a good 3 years.

4 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

I can't see us throwing Iborra straight into a two man midfield away from home so you'll get your wish, luckily this is the first league game I won't be able to watch for a good 3 years.

Plus they will see it fit for King as he will be in his element playing against a strong championship team

Archived