Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Long Eaton Fox

Adrien Silva

On 20/04/2018 at 22:37, cropstonfox said:

No hes another shit signi g from the poor potugese league.same age as andy king and less career goals..Bring kingy back and hes your third choice behind ibbora and indidi.Singing required to go into the tram alongside wilf.

681017a.png.037b316f3ec04c5474b1bd506f6e7c26.png

Edited by Paddy.
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, ZeGuy said:

Armchair footballer with a season ticket then.

Judging by some of the 'expertise' I've heard from fellow Foxes in the ground, having a ticket is no guarantee of knowing much about the game, or indeed how to discuss football with others without resorting to arrogantly stating 'there's nothing you can tell me about football' - this actually happened to me, and I have a witness :)

• Haha 1

Silva is clearly an exceptionally talented player, playing in a struggling team, playing negative football. 

Hopefully the the owners have a very strong word with Puel because he plays too safe football. It's costs us 8-11 points in our last five home games and the chance of European football. 

Personally, I don't blame Silva for struggling to gets to grips with our style of play, I blame Puel, he does't engage with the fans, so how does he engage with the players. Hope Puel is gone before the next season starts, but obviously unlikely. Get ready next season for 19 homes games like the last five. 

• Like 1

On ‎23‎.‎04‎.‎2018 at 18:48, Claridge said:

He's been consistently shit,blame him not me. Hope he turns it around,but would you start him next season on his current form?

No, you were dead set against him and been shit posting him from the get go. Who the hell are you to write off a player, a european champion after one game? It's only now where he's getting a run of games and the guy didn't play for half of a season. He's adjusting to the PL, wether it will work or not remains to be seen after a decent amount of games.

Get a fcking grip.

• Like 1

On 25/04/2018 at 11:38, ZeGuy said:

No, you were dead set against him and been shit posting him from the get go. Who the hell are you to write off a player, a european champion after one game? It's only now where he's getting a run of games and the guy didn't play for half of a season. He's adjusting to the PL, wether it will work or not remains to be seen after a decent amount of games.

Get a fcking grip.

So you would you start him or do you think we should buy another central midfielder in the summer? 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

I'll judge him when the rest of the team are actually trying

he actually looks like he’s trying and he’s still been out worst player since he was allowed to play which is incredibly impressive for all the wrong reasons 

3 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Considering he’s a well know midfielder throughout europe he’s absolutely sloppy on the ball. Can’t make a simple pass.

Shot of confidence I think and probably doesn't like the way Puel plays, I think he'll come good with a summer behind him. He's obviously got raw talent and skill, just not being played to his strengths here