Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Long Eaton Fox

Adrien Silva

26 minutes ago, Finley Parsons said:

Seems to keep posting photos of Sporting on his social media. Doesn’t seem at his happiest at Leicester, then again none of the players do

Lot of his Instagram posts are of training with Leicester or portugal. The Sporting ones relate generally to games they're playing and supporting them. Doesn't suggest anything

43 minutes ago, Finley Parsons said:

Seems to keep posting photos of Sporting on his social media. Doesn’t seem at his happiest at Leicester, then again none of the players do

It's his boyhood club. Maguire posts loads of stuff regarding Sheff Utd.

To be fair to him he done well in a difficult game and didn't hide under some of the challenges. I wouldnt worry about Him Being unhappy. Any Player worth his salt wont be happy not playing, Never Mind someone who hasnt played for months.

With more games I think he will do well for us next season.

18 hours ago, Finley Parsons said:

He's posting pictures to support the players who were suspended by the chairman following the defeat last week.

He's not been the happiest by all accounts over the last few months, but seems determined to make it work here - his family are all here. Iborra is the one I'm worried about - worried he's played his last game for us.

23 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

He's posting pictures to support the players who were suspended by the chairman following the defeat last week.

He's not been the happiest by all accounts over the last few months, but seems determined to make it work here - his family are all here. Iborra is the one I'm worried about - worried he's played his last game for us.

Oh yeah? Certainly hope not.

20 hours ago, Abrasive fox said:

Why do you think this?

20 hours ago, Abrasive fox said:

I think Suzie would have said something if he was un-happy....She may even give an update on his groin strain.

• Haha 2

Still have high hopes for this guy! I do think he may struggle alongside Choudhary in a CM two this weekend though, but he obviously has a lot of quality on the ball and it's exactly that quality we need in this new style Puel is trying to implement. 

I still think he would truly shine in a midfield 3 where he can push forward, but so far Puel seems to be against that. Next season I'd like to see this:

-----Ndidi----------New CM-----

---------------Silva----------------

with Iborra used as back-up or impact sub, as well as another young, talented CM to bed in, Choudhary perhaps or even bringing Mendy back into the fold. 

On 09/04/2018 at 19:54, Finley Parsons said:

Probably down to this odd scenario at Sporting last weekend where the players were criticised by the club's president, players argued back and were then 'suspended'. 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox