Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Next up.. West Ham (a)..Friday 8pm ko

Morning All,

A lot of people are setting themselves up for a nasty fall on Friday night, i to believe that we should win but i will not put my neck out on the line, for it to be chopped off by that big ugly donkey looking hermit that is stealing a living as a football player when he'd be better off in the octagon! Please don't let him score.

I just think we should be very wary on Friday, as they will more than likely be bouncing back from the Watford result, and moyes will have them up for it.

12 minutes ago, TheRealWalshy5 said:

Morning All,

A lot of people are setting themselves up for a nasty fall on Friday night, i to believe that we should win but i will not put my neck out on the line, for it to be chopped off by that big ugly donkey looking hermit that is stealing a living as a football player when he'd be better off in the octagon! Please don't let him score.

I just think we should be very wary on Friday, as they will more than likely be bouncing back from the Watford result, and moyes will have them up for it.

lol was with you up until this part

I heard on TalkSport the other day that some of the West Ham fans already want Moyes sacked... get a goal early on, and I think we will hammer them. If its still nil nil come half time, then I think we will struggle, and we could end up losing the game due to our inability to defend corners/ set pieces.... 

Got to feel sorry for the West Ham fans.

First they all feck off to Essex to escape multi racial London & realise it's crap.

Then move to the Olympic stadium for a match day experience with no atmosphere & miles from the pitch.

They are now witnessing the beginning of the end of their time in the prem with the worst, under performing squad in many years.

Added to that the dildo brothers along with curvy Karren have got to be the worst owners since Cov's.

Can't wait for Friday. 

13 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

This has got home win written all over it. West Ham have been shocking but I'd have no surprise if this is the night they pull something out the bag.

It would be just like Leicester to lose this game.

lol you giving away razor blades with that one Col?

Archived