Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

We need to talk about Wilfred Ndidi

He's fantastic. His passing may be a little wayward at times (although i think this is improving) but the amount of ground he covers, and the amount of times he intercepts or takes the ball off an opponent is unbelievable. He's going to be an incredible player and I hope we can fight off any of the inevitable bids that come in for him in the summer 

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

For those that didn’t hear it Stringer asked CP about Wilf and Drag ...   expecting something along the lines of yep they really played well ...   but CP says   “ Yes I wasn’t really appee with N’Didi in ze first aff ...   so I spoke to imm and he took eet on board and played with better quality in ze seccond aff ...  “ ....    brilliant !!  ...    don’t you just love him !!    :)

And yes Wilf is a diamond...    we have to keep him.

The fallen Madonna with the big boobies . . . 

44 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

Was he auditioning for Allo Allo  at the time Country? :P

3 minutes ago, Westlife said:

The fallen Madonna with the big boobies . . . 

:D ...    sorry, my crappo attempt at a french accent has inadvertently ensured my point has been missed ...     we all thought Wilf played well but our leader said ..   NO ..  he wasn’t playing how I wanted him to but I sorted it at half time ...    my admiration and respect for Claude and his managerial ability grows and grows ...     :thumbup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Countryfox said:

:D ...    sorry, my crappo attempt at a french accent has inadvertently ensured my point has been missed ...     we all thought Wilf played well but our leader said ..   NO ..  he wasn’t playing how I wanted him to but I sorted it at half time ...    my admiration and respect for Claude and his managerial ability grows and grows ...     :thumbup:

lolTotally agree bud, I love the fact we've got a thinking,articulate and considered manager who calls it as it is! :thumbup:

• Like 1

He's going from strength to strength. Another superb display from him. I think while there are some big question marks at some of our recruitment since winning the league, there is no doubt that we signed both him and Maguire for less than they're truly worth.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

He's going from strength to strength. Another superb display from him. I think while there are some big question marks at some of our recruitment since winning the league, there is no doubt that we signed both him and Maguire for less than they're truly worth.

I think our business in summer 2016 was poor relative to the money spent but since last January we've added Ndidi, Maguire, Dragovic, Iborra and Silva who all look promising or have made a good impact so far.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Thirty Two tackles more than Ngolo Kante, the best defensive midfielder in the world.

THIRTY TWO!!!

From a 21 year old.

Absolutely ridiculous.

Tbf Kante now plays in a side that keeps the ball more, less scope for tackling. Ndidis will likely come down as Puel continues this planned move towards being a side capable of playing with possession. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

That's a given. As much as I think N'didi is all legs, he's still worth a bundle!

1 hour ago, Corky said:

I think our business in summer 2016 was poor relative to the money spent but since last January we've added Ndidi, Maguire, Dragovic, Iborra and Silva who all look promising or have made a good impact so far.

They are all quality and for total of about £66 million plus the loan signing. Pity we didn’t recruit them when we won the league. They have made us so much stronger. That and the come backing James 

10 hours ago, UPinCarolina said:

Imagine if we’d moved on Gueye instead of Mendy. 

Would we have subsequently chased up Wilf though? Happy as is, gueye's yellow card stats were obscene 2 seasons ago, dunno what they've been like since tbf though.

14 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Point not missed regarding Claude and 100% agree with you.

Maybe you could have got help from Joey Barton on the French accent! lol

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

Thirty Two tackles more than Ngolo Kante, the best defensive midfielder in the world.

THIRTY TWO!!!

From a 21 year old.

Absolutely ridiculous.

Just shows how our players regress under the stewardship of lesser clubs!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2