Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCb0y

Man City make £50million offer for Riyad Mahrez?

1 hour ago, brucey said:

Might not be over. David Silva injured. We were 15m apart on their final bid. They still have 2 hours to come up with 15m.

I think I'd let the whiny bitch go if they come up with the money.

Legend status removed.

1 hour ago, raiden_dz said:

i was just quoting the last infos from reliable sources

there's no irony here

Mahrez did actually tell the owners he will not play again for LCFC

Mahrez can sit in the under 23s until he is 29 then. Then you will really be able to shout the #FreeMehrez bollocks 

• Like 1

If Man City had him as a target as they say did, they should have put a proper bid in some time ago not some vague offers with a day to go. They are lying I suspect and it is a late attempt to cover for Sane. As for Riyad, well he's contracted and needs to be professional. But his mate (source) saying he played well to put himself in the window again suggests he isn't a team player any more. I think the damage from all of this looks a tad irreparable. 

Just now, katieakita said:

One minute it is a £60m million deal then a £65 million deal and you have the 2 drunken ex gooners spouting their in depth knowledge of how to run a business. Roll on 11

Them pair are embarrassing, he’s got a price and they’ve not met the valuation. If they want him cough up and he can go! 

As for Mahrez tbh he’s not conducted himself very well in 2 windows and really he needs to be heavily punished. I’m let down by him and his continuation of trying to force a move.. extremely disrespectful and disappointing!