Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Bournemouth Home Match Thread

Just now, Kopfkino said:

He'll be gone in the summer at this rate, and deservedly. This 'style' of football is shit it just reflects his dour frenchness.

Can't say the Southampton fans were wrong tbh. 

I do have a feeling they'll sack him.

Well that was utter shit, they could be 3 up. The only one out there that looks like a player is N'Didi. At least now we know now why Silva wasn't getting a start, very ordinary. Albrighton is having a bit of a mare.

Puel will bring out the same squad second half.

We never beat bourney so hoping for a late equalizer while we hold onto our life as manchested united from the early 2000s i mean bourney attack us with shot aftet shot.

Edited by Jattdogg

Been saying the same things for a long time now so no point saying them any more.

This is as bad as any period since we came up. Even if the football's not as bad as it has been (though it's not far off), the joylessness and lifelessness of it all makes it really hard to bear.

Wish some of our players would just fvck off.

Edited by ealingfox

Shite.

Has the team forgot how to play football.

Niddi passing is terrible 

Albrighton shit no need to dive in for that pen, gone back to those long diagonal shit balls 

And Vardy running into the offside position and just forgetting how to play football.

the manager needs to have a word with himself.

5 minutes ago, Charl91 said:

How to defend against Leicester

• Walk back to own half (no need to rush)
  • Wait 10 minutes for Leicester players attack to slowly get there
  • Pull all players behind the ball, and watch with bemusement as the Leicester players have no idea what to do
  • Wait for a awful ball/cross, and hit on the counter.
  • Rinse and repeat

Spot on. So obvious. Why can't Purley and the players see that? Mind boggling. 

2 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

I'm not desperate to persuade myself, I'm trying to get common sense into the section of idiots this forum becomes whenever we're not in front from minute one. Still, it'd be easier to light a swimming pool on fire than get you to deal with reality

So someone has a different opinion to you and they're an idiot? Ok...:whistle:

Meanwhile, perhaps you need to get it in your head how shite we are at the moment and that others can see that. It would be nice to be in front from minute one. Has been a long time. 

So disappointing. No creativity at all. Back three don't look like they know what to do either.

Marc was very unlucky to concede the pen - looked like their player slid in on him if anything from behind the goal.

Totally understand the boos. The manager, The players and the owners need to know that keep dropping points at home to bottom half teams is totally unacceptable. I know we haven't lost yet but things are not looking good. Defensively shambolic and have no cutting edge in the final 3rd. We really so boring and predictable it's becoming a joke. And don't get me started on team selection. I'm starting to think Puel hasn't got a clue 

I've said it for weeks but we should be worrying more about the bottom 3 catching us than aiming for 7th. 

We've been pathetic for weeks. 

Too many passes rather than trying a through ball and players failing to make simple short range passes to feet. 

The through balls we do try are over the top giving Vardy no chance at all. 

Our crosses into the box are woeful too. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ZeGuy said:

Lol, why so bitter? Albrighton was shit the whole half and gifted a penalty. Fact.

Not bitter, but there seems to be a lot of love for Morgan and I have just never been convinced. Was terrible until Huth turned up, going back to being terrible again. I do not disagree that Albrighton has been dog though

3 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

He'll be gone in the summer at this rate, and deservedly. This 'style' of football is shit it just reflects his dour frenchness.

Can't say the Southampton fans were wrong tbh. 

He needs a rapid turn around. He should see this season out but I can't see him lasting till Christmas.

• Like 1

passing was poor. Crossing like last week a disaster and the shooting is so weak. No names but it's the same as last weak.

The change of formation really hurt us. Morgan isn't a mid of 3 and Fuchs isn't a CB. Drago, Huth , Maguire are the 3 there. Slow back line is hurting. Albrighton has had a bad game.

James probably our only decent performer so far.

Well, i thought, im going to watch this half without looking at FT tosee if i see it any differently.... nope

On the good side, we needent fear the time without  Mahrez, he seems to have lost any creative spark and we offer nothing going forward, a wild cross and or chip over the top.. thats it.

if I were the owners and we didn't atleast pull a point back at full time I would be seriously contemplating paying sean dyce what he wants to sort this shower of shite out.

for me a win or a draw and id get rid of this terrible football brain we have as manager.

I hope he turns it around and realises his selections are insane

Edited by adamlcfcbevo85