Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
the messenger

Puel

When Puel first took over we looked good because we was mixing it up, now that that he has installed his ideas it’s all backfired, would of been better of installing his style of play when we had the right players.

2 minutes ago, toddybad said:

Looks to me like he isn't happy with the application of the players.

I don't care what he thinks anymore - 

WE need to decide on a style pf play and we need to go get the right manager - the hiring rounds can't just look at out of work managers.  WE need someone who is good tactically yet has strong leadership.  (BTW parson fails on the first)

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

I don't care what he thinks anymore - 

WE need to decide on a style pf play and we need to go get the right manager - the hiring rounds can't just look at out of work managers.  WE need someone who is good tactically yet has strong leadership.  (BTW parson fails on the first)

We need Benitez. Huge wage, huge transfer budget and better players. Should at least try.

21 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Proves my point,just Lust for the negative,and immediate slaughter.

No suggestions of anything better...

You don't have to come up with an alternative name for a manager to justify the fact that you think Puel is a disaster. Makes no difference who you think should replace him you are not going to have a choice in it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, l444ry said:

One by one everyone is coming around to the same conclusion. Some have been dragged kicking and screaming in defence of Puel but now we can all sing from the same hymn sheet. 

his work is done - he has united the bickering tribes of foxestalk

18 minutes ago, J.Lisemore said:

Confirms what I’ve been thinking for a long time... how the fvck do the players even understand him? His English is embarrassing. 

it's his second language after all....

50 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

Should he? They were a disgrace today.

For a long time we have needed  a manager willing to upset some of the big egos in the dressing room, who have lived off of our title winning season for too long ...looking at the look of thunder on Puel's face as he walked off he may now be the man

• Like 1

1 minute ago, drofmor55 said:

For a long time we have needed  a manager willing to upset some of the big egos in the dressing room, who have lived off of our title winning season for too long ...looking at the look of thunder on Puel's face as he walked off he may now be the man

Where has it been before now then? Why has it took this long (If indeed he survives, which I can't see)?

It's been happening since January and what you're saying is he's gave them the benefit of the doubt for 4 fucking months? Are you fucking serious?

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

Sorry. I disagree. Not all of us unanimously.

This isn’t going to be popular  lol  but I still think that the owners should hold off from sacking him.

Yes, today was awful. Yes, we were already pretty uninspiring when we had 11 men, away to a side still needing to fight when we are already safe. But we were only utterly, bone-crunchingly awful towards the end, with 10 men, by which point the game was long gone.  A late (and late season) surrender like the Spurs game last year.

What if, from our position of safety, we could write this off as a bad day at the office?

What if we could accept that Puel’s selection and our playing style has indeed been ropey over recent months, but also acknowledge that it ain’t really Puel’s team yet?

What if we could recognise that mid table in the Premier League was dreamland for us, just a few short years ago, and was quite optimistic - see the “finishing 8th” thread - when Puel first arrived?

What if Puel could stay, and then clear out the dressing room in the Summer, and actually forge his own team?

What if we could accept that any incoming manager would face exactly the same problems, if they are not allowed to clear out the old guard and forge their own team and style?

What if Leicester City didn’t have a managerial revolving door, which will only lead us one way?

I suspect I may be entirely on my own, but madly, and with wild optimism, and despite the pelters and criticisms  I will doubtless receive in here for saying this, I say :

Puel in.

:scarf:

I think I better go and barricade myself in the Safehouse.... :ph34r:

file

A spirited defence.

• Like 2