Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Eduardo Macia to West Ham?

That makes for an interesting twist to our summer recruitment policy and a shuffle in that department.

We must have the remaining three to four summer signings lined up already.

Wonder who's taking over as Head of Recruitment now... Surely the club must have somebody lined up already. Or did the switch come as a surprise? :ph34r:

Seeing that Macia joined two months after Walsh was gone, how quickly will a replacement be available this time around?

Edited by MC Prussian

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

The last head of recruitment who left to become DOF .......... remind me how that went .........

Last time it happened, it fvcked up our entire window good and proper...  :nono:

Edited by brucey

I'm sure their are agreements in place in contracts so that anyone in his position cannot use the knowledge gained with us to help their new club to the detriment of the old in the signing of players. Besides whu may have a completely different set of criteria to ours and the players identified by Macia for us will not suit whu.

Also this has been on the cards for a while and we have still signed Pereira.

Worry not.

46 minutes ago, Long Eaton Fox said:

I'm sure their are agreements in place in contracts so that anyone in his position cannot use the knowledge gained with us to help their new club to the detriment of the old in the signing of players. Besides whu may have a completely different set of criteria to ours and the players identified by Macia for us will not suit whu.

Can't see how such an agreement would be enforceable. We can't just say to West Ham you're not allowed to go after any player which we recently had an interest in.

Walsh scouted Gueye as a Kante replacement while he was with us..... first thing he did at Everton was to immediately sign him.

......Macia must have been working on a Mahrez replacement for the past year :( 

What are the chances WH will suddenly sign a promising RW in the next few weeks, while we are still playing hardball with the Mahrez price?

Not sure Walsh will be open to coming back either... depends if either side have burnt their bridges..

Either way we need a replacement in ASAP, lets not go through an entire transfer window without a head of recruitment again, or we are screwed.

Edited by brucey

I'm sure Rudkin will do the sterling job he always does. Leicester through and through that man. Complete club hero and a modern day football genius is old rudders. I perish the thought of him ever leaving. 

8 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

I'm sure Rudkin will do the sterling job he always does. Leicester through and through that man. Complete club hero and a modern day football genius is old rudders. I perish the thought of him ever leaving. 

Probably not much chance of Rudders being head hunted and leaving for another club.