Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

Couldn't face watching an inevitable Wolves win which followed by their friday night gimme against Cardiff would see them disappear over the horizon for a few weeks at least so imagine my joy (but frustration at missing) at switching on now.

Keep this up and it's a pint for Huddersfield under the fazzyfox beer allocation system. Moral of story, don't cherry pick, you never know, watch them all and remember it's not just us that get stupid results we don't expect, the trick is avoiding consecutive ones.

Worlds greatest ever promotion golden boys 0 Huddersfield 2 ?

To be fair without Jonny they lack protection. 

• Haha 1

I do not say this because I think bashing Wolves is cool, nor because I dislike them but I said somewhere on this page (I cannae be fecked to search) when they were flying high that I believe we will finish above them.  I don't say this out of arrogance or because I do not admire them, they seem very good, I say it because this league is so fvcking hard and I think a section of Wolves' fans and the media ever so slightly disrespected that difficulty and the quality of the other teams in the division.  I do not think they will go down and I like the way they play but I do think they will finish bottom half and below us.  Given more time I think they will move up and up and they are an exciting prospect but they should realise what a mammoth task it is to do well in this league (as should a section or our own fans).  Good result for Huddersfield, well done to them.  X

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Foxes1 said:

So the Wolves Galacticos are not as good as their deluded  fans and the  media think they are.

I can’t see why they were tipped for such success after winning the Championship, albeit at a canter. It’s a different kettle of fish completely. As we all know. 

I’m sure when we went up, with a better record than Wolves. The majority would have taken 17th in a heartbeat. 

Edited by Leeds Fox

6 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Huddersfield gone from bottom to 14th. What an incredible jump, just shows how tight it is at the bottom half of the table. 

Absolutely! A lot of credit needs to go to Huddersfield and Newcastle who had awful starts but have toughed it out and have shown signs of life. I reckon it will be Southampton who will be the next to change their manager as they’ve been dragged into the relegation battle. 

Whilst I think we’ve dropped a lot of points, we have quite a bit of daylight between ourselves and danger. But don’t take anything for granted, a poor run in this league can always put you in trouble. 

Hopefully we can keep well out of it, and we are so lucky to have players like Kasper and Vardy... those type of players are what makes a huge difference.