Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Can't understand why Alderweireld stuttered after it hit him. He motioned to clear it before it crossed the line then kind of stopped. Odd. Liverpool so jammy. 

Think he thought keeper had grabbed it

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Can't understand why Alderweireld stuttered after it hit him. He motioned to clear it before it crossed the line then kind of stopped. Odd. Liverpool so jammy. 

I think him and Davies confused each other. Both thought the other had it, and in the end neither did.

Laugh..oh I did laugh...After a mixed afternoon with gulps of sympathy for the Cardiff result..Hamilton thanking Ferrari mishaps for his win

Then the greatest Spurs own goal ever...

Oh yes I do want Klopp & Liverpool to win the title,but cameo Spurs...adding to their best moments..

2 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Laugh..oh I did laugh...After a mixed afternoon with gulps of sympathy for the Cardiff result..Hamilton thanking Ferrari mishaps for his win

Then the greatest Spurs own goal ever...

Oh yes I do want Klopp & Liverpool to win the title,but cameo Spurs...adding to their best moments..

did you upload that video?

27 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

Written in the stars, Liverpool will win the league.

Handed to them on a plate when we beat man c lol lol

21 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Spurs are the gift that keeps on giving.

28BIKZW.gif

Ohhhhhhh how unlucky spuds lol lol lol lol lol lol

Can anyone name a club that is more supported by the media than Liverpool? Even Man Utd in their peak didn't get bummed this much. Why are there so many ex Liverpool players as pundits? Why do Liverpool get an easier ride than Chelsea or Arsenal in the press? So many questions. 

Edited by Koke
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Koke said:

Can anyone name a club that is more supported by the media than Liverpool? Even Man Utd in their peak didn't get bummed this much. Why are there so many ex Liverpool players as pundits? Why do Liverpool get an easier ride than Chelsea or Arsena in the pressl? So many questions. 

I've always thought the same of Spurs....but this bottle job may be one too far for the media lol

Just now, rachhere said:

Sorry to break against the trend, but I really want Liverpool to get the title, so it's a happy afternoon for me. Gutted for Cardiff though. 

Same. I hate this assumption that every neutral fan in the country wants Man City to win the title. 

I really hope Liverpool win it. Mostly because it will really upset Man U fans.

Liverpool's over the top celebrations of today's jammy win will only serve to intensify the pain, agony and misery when they eventually - and inevitably - blow the title.

Shades of Arsenal 2015/16...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Danizen said:

Same. I hate this assumption that every neutral fan in the country wants Man City to win the title. 

I really hope Liverpool win it. Mostly because it will really upset Man U fans.

At least Liverpool haven't stock piled players to get to where they are. Most Liverpool fans I know are really nice as well :dunno:

3 minutes ago, rachhere said:

At least Liverpool haven't stock piled players to get to where they are. Most Liverpool fans I know are really nice as well :dunno:

Most Liverpool fans I know have Leicestershire accents.

That's the only reason I am rooting for the other lot.