Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KJT

Spurs hatred towards Leicester

Just been looking at the forum 'the fighting cock' and their posts on tomorrow's match. My gosh their posters are all full of pure hatred towards Leicester. Of all the opposition teams in the Premier League forums that I've looked at when we play them, the Spuds forum is the worst by a mile, with so much filth, calling us c**** and let's smash and kill in the posts. What is it with Tottenham teams, I thought that coming from a Jewish background they would have less hatred. Seems not the case.

IMG_20180512_142650.jpg

• Haha 1

Erm, do you not read what people post on here?! :unsure:

People on here do it about Spurs, Burnley, Sunderland and whoever we've got some petty feud with at that particular time.

I don't like Spurs and do slag them off, not really sure about all the other petty feud's people have on here.

I can see one kicking off with Huddersfield soon in the Wagner thread :yawn:

Edited by Matt
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, davieG said:

I think there's plenty on here who feel the same about them.

Seems like every day we have some sort of reference to Tottenham, Fighting Cock, bottlers, Kane, Alli.

Guest Markyblue

They pretend that we mean nothing to them but they will never forgive us for ending their one and only chance of winning the premier league. The more they  rant the more we should enjoy it. Big time win naff alls

Tottenham blew probably their only realistic chance of ever winning the title because they are bigger bottlers that Coca-Cola.   So naturally, they blame us because we kept our nerve and won the bloody thing.  Once Harry Kane leaves they will return to be subservient to the Gooners.  Lets hope we turn up tomorrow.... 

TBF to "Sausage Vince", he does not get enough credit as a true poet of the sheer pathos of life in the Spursy Nation.

FC00.JPG.d130639171460d3f4d266e84766bf7f0.JPG

That is one world-class, collective inferiority complex they drag around.  My guess would be the “Sausage” is a cocktail wiener at best.  All that lashing out is just frustration and is best ignored.

• Haha 1

I love it how we have won more than Tottenham have in recent years. It's something like 25 years we've won more trophies than them?!

I like watching them being bottle-jobs; always nice to watch at the end of every season.

Sadly think they believed the media hype in our premier winning season. They were not the best team nor the 2nd best they finished 3rd. Over 38 games we were not lucky we were just the better side and by some distance whatever the media in London say. They may have had better players but we were the better team. They have waited so long since 1961? to finally win the league and then we come along and spoil it. They even managed to bottle it and let Arsenal pip them to 2nd until they accept that we were actually a very good side they will simmer and this could go on for some time:P

• Like 4

Just now, Suzie the Fox said:

Tbf they have great possession going for them. :P  Even if they do miss a cup or 2. Or ANY. 

Hate spurs and banned from their stupid Forums. 

If there was one team I wanted to beat this season it’s them. 

Tbf that jokes sailed since our fans have started speiling the same thing.

• Haha 1