Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WigstonWanderer

Who Do You Want As Manager Next Season

Who Would You Want as Manager if Given the Choice  

301 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you want as manager next season assuming they would sign?

• Puel
    • Benitez
    • Wagner
    • Dyche
    • Hughton
    • None of the above

Yes, I know, another poll, please slag away, but I haven’t seen one of this type yet.

You need to suspend disbelief and assume that all of them could be appointed. Not actually a big stretch if the owners decided to pay whatever it takes, though I’m not really a fan of overpaying as you could end up with someone who doesn’t really have his heart in the job but just wants a payoff.

Anyway, this one includes the option of keeping Puel.

Has to be Benitez.

I don't think any of the options apart from Puel are realistic to be honest though. They're all doing great jobs and are loved at their respective clubs. Would any of them sacrifice that sort of job security and leave mid-project for us? Not so sure.

I honestly question whether some on here actually read things right through, and if they do, are willing to accept the hypothetical or context. It's a much better poll than any of the yes/no binary efforts, all of which give no room for nuance or legitimate doubt. 

• Thanks 1

Benitez will get the funds here no doubt, I don't see him coming though.

Wagner needs another season at Huddersfield, Hughton likewise at Brighton, Dyche no chance.

For me I'd go for an ambitious gamble and go for Paulo Fonseca of Shakhtar.

18 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I honestly question whether some on here actually read things right through, and if they do, are willing to accept the hypothetical or context. It's a much better poll than any of the yes/no binary efforts, all of which give no room for nuance or legitimate doubt. 

BENITEZ WUNT COME HERE YOU TWAT ARE YOU AN IDIOT?!?!?!  X

• Haha 2

Think Puel will get the backing hes hoped for, from the owners, so I think he ends up staying. I don' like the carousel of couches thing we'e been doing, but am concerned that after all these games with him in charge...we still aren't sure of exactly what he' trying to do.  Here' a hint, Claude..sick with the 442 and get in some sefenders.

• Like 1