Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Notts County - 21st July - Match Thread

2 hours ago, Beechey said:

Only thing I can imagine is so it's harder to nullify our attacking threat. Got to imagine the thought is that since all of the front 3 can play both positions taken, it will be harder to follow your man since they'll be rotating. With a standard #9 you can just stick a defender on him because normally they won't drop deep or move too much etc.

That, or I'm full of shite.

Fully qualified for the forum if you are

• Haha 1

Only League One opposition, but Amartey played well. Solid defensively and contributed a lot going forward. Great cross to Leo who knocked it down to Slim for the 4th.

That said I do think having a full season on loan somewhere would do him the world of good. There is a decent player in there somewhere who can probably play in the Premier League, even if he'll never be on the level of Ricardo.

Edited by StriderHiryu

5 minutes ago, maddog said:

Final score? Goalscorers? General Summary? 

Please :D

I can't be the only casual browser who's not followed this game at all. 

485-0. Slimani 200, dog on the pitch that Pearson wrestled and Rooster Russell played a 15 min cameo. All in all a good day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Why no Simpson or Albrighton?

Injured or possible moves in the pipeline?

Both injured but I think Simpson needs to look for a new club now. Ricardo will be the number one right back and I can see puel using Amartey as back up. 

Was bit of a nothing match really, more for a run out than anything else, took a gander at the toilet, I meant the "/@**est ground, looking a bit dated these days.

King gave his shirt to some old dear at the end which was nice of him.