Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 2

1 hour ago, Ron Combo said:

Don't know if this has already been posted but ffs.......

Screenshot 2020-02-16 at 10.39.09.png

57 minutes ago, Corky said:

I would take that to mean he believes we're going to finish at least third and aren't involved for fourth.

This is exactly how I read it…. We’re not in his equation as we aren’t realistically catchable…. Quite flattering really…

• Like 3

I’ve quite literally just bet my left testi on us finishing top four I’m that confident. And really it’s win win for me anyway because even if I lose it it gets no use anyway so the jokes on them really. X 

Edited by RumbleFox
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

I’ve quite literally just bet my left testi on us finishing top four I’m that confident. And really it’s win win for me anyway because even if I lose it it gets no use anyway so the jokes on them really. X 

Not entirely believable, but no need to provide photographic proof of you making gravy with your winnings if it is true. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

No you literally haven't :)

By the way, can I just be the first person to confidently predict that we'll be in a group with Atletico Madrid. Anything else would feel wrong...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

By the way, can I just be the first person to confidently predict that we'll be in a group with Atletico Madrid. Anything else would feel wrong...

Well we’ve played them in the Knockout Rounds every time we’ve played them, so meeting them in the groups would feel wrong. 

Edited by Leeds Fox

3 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

1 minute ago, Leeds Fox said:

Well we’ve played them in the Knockout Rounds the last 2 times we’ve been in Europe, so meeting them in the groups would feel wrong. 

New stadium though ............

11 minutes ago, Leeds Fox said:

Well we’ve played them in the Knockout Rounds every time we’ve played them, so meeting them in the groups would feel wrong. 

True, although we've only ever done the group stages once, and I think we were both pot 1 last time out. 

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

True, although we've only ever done the group stages once, and I think we were both pot 1 last time out. 

I was only joking, it would feel wrong being in Europe and not facing Atlético. I’d rather someone else knock us out this time though lol

1 hour ago, Footballwipe said:

Just flicking around on YouTube and came across this full episode of Football Focus from February 2000 with a newsy/feature type on us, including Ken Bates v O'Neill, Heskey to Liverpool(???), Collymore to Leicester(????) and will Izzet represent Turkey or England???

(Should play right at the start of the segment)

Any spoilers in it?

17 minutes ago, NZ_Foxile said:

Walshy giving Chris Sutton an elbow in the face, and Dennis Wise getting sent off :D 

:@ That has proper f**ked the ending, thanks :@

enjoyed that. brought back all the what ifs and possibilities of Heskey and Collimore pairing. I was positively drooling over the prospect after that Sunderland game but alas was not to be.

Walshie sticking one on Sutton was pure Gold (not of course that i would condone any sort of violent conduct on the field of play:whistle:). Maybe that's why he hates us so much.

• Thanks 1