Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 2

3 hours ago, The Bear said:

Is Chilwell gay then? One of the STH I work with is adamant he is, along with Maddison, as he says they are always hanging about together. Not that it really matters but just wondered what you lot thought. 

I mean a picture tells a thousand words and all that:

IMG_20200209_144300.jpg

Blimey Madders needs to shed a few pounds :nigel:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Why should it matter, potentially, and why do you want others' opinions on your mates' 'speculation'?

If he/another Premier League player revealed his sexuality on social media (a platform which we all know is a toxic place for bullying/trolls etc), then they should feel great that they've done so - considering they know they could face a barrage of abuse..

So what, regarding with your last line?

As been mentioned by others, they're young lads who can wear whatever they want (providing they aren't controversial, and they're not).

This sounds as if you're not comfortable about such people and this could probably a big reason, alongside many others, to why any gay footballers/non-footballing sportsmen are reluctant to voice their sexuality in a judgemental world.

You're making a hell of a lot of assumptions about me there. 

I don't care one bit and there's no judgment whatsoever. I only asked on here as you lot know him better than I do. And I think coming out nowadays is much more acceptable. I'm surprised more top sports stars haven't tbh. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Why should it matter, potentially, and why do you want others' opinions on your mates' 'speculation'?

If he/another Premier League player revealed his sexuality on social media (a platform which we all know is a toxic place for bullying/trolls etc), then they should feel great that they've done so - considering they know they could face a barrage of abuse..

So what, regarding with your last line?

As been mentioned by others, they're young lads who can wear whatever they want (providing they aren't controversial, and they're not).

This sounds as if you're not comfortable about such people and this could probably a big reason, alongside many others, to why any gay footballers/non-footballing sportsmen are reluctant to voice their sexuality in a judgemental world.

He hasn't said anything like that. He said "is he gay". A question. He also states "not that it matters, just wondered what you lot thought".

Have you never said the same anybody? 

Too right it doesn't matter if someone is gay or not, after all Turing was gay and without him we wouldn't have won the War, but you're jumping on The Bear's post for no reason.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, The Bear said:

Is Chilwell gay then? One of the STH I work with is adamant he is, along with Maddison, as he says they are always hanging about together. Not that it really matters but just wondered what you lot thought. 

I mean a picture tells a thousand words and all that:

IMG_20200209_144300.jpg

Definitely not, he was shagging Joanna Chimonides not long ago 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, DanNDH88 said:

Definitely not, he was shagging Joanna Chimonides not long ago 

I wouldn’t say definitely not because of that.

Schofeild was “shagging” his wife

well you would’ve thought that a week ago 

Edited by HankMarvin

20 hours ago, Fox92 said:

He hasn't said anything like that. He said "is he gay". A question. He also states "not that it matters, just wondered what you lot thought".

Have you never said the same anybody? 

Too right it doesn't matter if someone is gay or not, after all Turing was gay and without him we wouldn't have won the War, but you're jumping on The Bear's post for no reason.

Why would people’s opinions on it matter? Probably an ignorant (intended to be harmless) thing to say but here lies the problem. 

9 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

I wouldn’t say definitely not.

Schofeild was “shagging” his wife

well you would’ve thought that a week ago 

everyone thought he was gay

chilwell and maddison are best mates...best mates hang round with each other all the time. 

• Like 1