Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 2

On 05/02/2020 at 08:09, CUJimmy said:

The difference is you have a long standing emotional connection with the club.  I only lived in Leicester for 3 years from the age of 5 but it was the first team I went to see so they are ‘my team’.  For years I was an armchair supporter but now we have moved back to the East Midlands and work circumstances have changed I am now a regular again along with my wife and adult son and daughter.  Racking up the priority points in the hope of getting a ST next season or at worst the season after.

We should welcome supporters from overseas or elsewhere (even Nottingham) but I do feel sorry for those that change their club according to who is most successful at the time.  We have all met them, Man Utd then Chelsea then Man City and now Liverpool - they will never know the unbridled joy of being in the Kop when a last minute winner goes in.  You have to have experienced the bad times to really appreciate the good.

I work now with a City fan from Ashby who, up until this era, was a Man U 'fan'.

My usual hairdresser is born and bred groby and always followed Man U....now it's we this and we that when talking about City. 

I don't mind tbh. I'm glad these halfwits follow us now. As you say, they don't get the same joy as I do but c'est la vie. Thier loss.

3 hours ago, Fox7 said:

I was not really know where to put this but I think this thread would do...the winter break is making some people post very odd things. I can't unsee some of these pictures so I though everyone should be inflicted with this. 

I’m not a violent person but anyone who spends that much time on their appearance deserves a punch on the nose 

22 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

I’m not a violent person but anyone who spends that much time on their appearance deserves a punch on the nose 

Guessing you aren’t a Millenial then? :D

• Haha 1

Just a funny quip yesterday landed at Saigon and our son was there at the airport. He lives in Australia but was resplendent and proud  wearing his city shirt. We pointed out to the taxi organizers the badge and that  we were a proper team he pointed to the beer advert on the shirt and said good beer. Twat

• Haha 1

On 06/02/2020 at 16:05, Mike Oxlong said:

Id have sent him to big Ron’s near the clock tower to get his hair cut but it closed down a few years ago... :(

• Like 1

On 06/02/2020 at 17:43, Fox7 said:

I was not really know where to put this but I think this thread would do...the winter break is making some people post very odd things. I can't unsee some of these pictures so I though everyone should be inflicted with this. 

You are evil and not very nice... 😖

But small mercies, at least it wasn't applied to tigers legend and Frankensteins creature doppleganger Martin Johnson!

I'm going outside now, I may be some time....

Edited by Realjimbo

On 06/02/2020 at 12:52, StanSP said:

A bit about us disrupting the traditional big 6 in the next decade and how it might not be labeled the big 6 any more... 

Leicester, Wolves, Everton and possibly Newcastle and Aston Villa have got most of the building blocks needed to make the 2020s potentially the most egalitarian decade since the 1960s, when Burnley, Spurs, Ipswich, Everton, Liverpool, Manchester United, Manchester City and Leeds all won league titles.

After Wolves they're literally just throwing darts at a list of names on the wall lol

17 hours ago, MrsJohnMurphy said:

Isn't this how Chilly normally turns out?

EQAXdz5XsAEFR66?format=jpg&name=small

Is Chilwell gay then? One of the STH I work with is adamant he is, along with Maddison, as he says they are always hanging about together. Not that it really matters but just wondered what you lot thought. 

I mean a picture tells a thousand words and all that:

IMG_20200209_144300.jpg

Edited by The Bear

Forget Storm Ciara, it's all about Stormzy! Jack Grealish, James Maddison and Ben Chilwell meet up with grime artist in Dubai as they enjoy Premier League winter break

24504698-7983759-The_British_musician_al24504696-7983759-A_host_of_Premier_Leagu

35 minutes ago, davieG said:

Forget Storm Ciara, it's all about Stormzy! Jack Grealish, James Maddison and Ben Chilwell meet up with grime artist in Dubai as they enjoy Premier League winter break

24504698-7983759-The_British_musician_al24504696-7983759-A_host_of_Premier_Leagu

Kids having the time of their life. That's what its all about..............now get back to Leicester boys. Brendan is waiting :plancque:

1 hour ago, davieG said:

Oh, for the days when I was a "grime artist" myself.  Or at least knew what one was.

grime.JPG.e6caa99b873cc895984d2f95cd26bb53.JPG

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, The Bear said:

Is Chilwell gay then? One of the STH I work with is adamant he is, along with Maddison, as he says they are always hanging about together. Not that it really matters but just wondered what you lot thought. 

I mean a picture tells a thousand words and all that:

IMG_20200209_144300.jpg

They're early 20's. Me and my best mate were inseparable around that time. Always out together, always round each others houses. Didn't mean we were ****ing too.

As for the clothes, yeah they are awful, but footballer have too much money and buy terrible clothes, whether they are gay or straight.

Of course they could be gay, wouldn't matter if they were, but the evidence is hardly conclusive.

• Like 3