Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fuchsntf

Kasper Schmeichel...

10 hours ago, Rain King said:

Remember thinking he was in trouble getting his spot back after Ben Hamer came in to make his debut and keep a clean sheet in our first win back in the Premier League away to Stoke.

Bloody love Kasper as much as I've ever loved any Leicester player. Even if our 2 year old cat we named after him is a complete arsehole. Ironically he also has a fit if anyone makes contact with him.

We've also got a cat called Kasper, I dread to think how many others there are lol

• Like 1

That save was an example of why he doesn't leave his line at corners. He backs himself to save any header, and he saves a fair few of them but I do think its a reason we are vulnerable to set pieces. He can't save them all. I felt the one yesterday was more comfortable than the one against Leeds, the Fulham player should be doing better, still a top save at a crucial time. 

• Like 2

On 03/02/2021 at 20:36, Koke said:

Overtook Izzet in PL games tonight..

Izzet's "PL apperance" numbers are so high considering he played in two teams that got relegated from the PL. He could have had much more.

7 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Izzet's "PL apperance" numbers are so high considering he played in two teams that got relegated from the PL. He could have had much more.

He played seven PL seasons out of 8 at the club. Just a shame he didn't get started after he left and lost probably five/ six years out of his career.

If we stayed up in 2004 I reckon he'd have remained at the club.

55 minutes ago, theessexfox said:

Bottom of the list for xG prevented from corner claims. 

yeah but can think of at least 4 times he has saved the resultant header

his game more suited to react to header then so be it; dont think those stats reflect what happen after

kasper might have been reflexes in the prem, whilst being one of shortest keepers - has to play to his strengths

no one complains vardy is not a great aerial threat, should treat keepeers similar