Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Who do you want January 2019

16 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

Kasper

Ricardo Morgan Maguire Chilwell.  

Parejo

Choudhury Ndidi

Ziyech        Vardy      Maddison**

A man can dream ....

Morgan has been class recently but not many would dream of him lol

18 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

Kasper

Ricardo Morgan Maguire Chilwell.  

Parejo

Choudhury Ndidi

Ziyech        Vardy      Maddison**

A man can dream ....

You'd have N'didi in ahead of Mendy?? 

• Like 1

Pretty clear to me we need a creative mid, striker and ideally a winger ..

Creative Mid

I’d go all out of Loftus Cheek but really can’t see that happening so I’d go for Aaron Mooy - apparently isn’t happy at Huddersfield, offers both the defensive and creative side of the game we are after 

Striker

Che Adams - local lad and young enough to not be moaning about playing second fiddle to Vardy (although I’d like to see two up top at times), scoring regularly at the moment and shouldn’t cost too much

Winger

Id have loved Thorgan Hazard or Ziyech (or both!) but I think that ship has sailed so let’s recall Barnes and give him plenty of game time in the second half of this season and let him get the mistakes out before next season, I get those that would like to see him stay at West Brom for his development but as long as we play him regularly I think it would be better if he was developing here with his team mates

On top of that there’s plenty that needs shipping from the squad - I think we’re agreed on who they are but let’s get them on their way in January so we can have some headroom in the summer 

Edited by Mehrez

Ideally we need a striker with a good track record on loan until the end of the season.

We have young players like Barnes who will get their chance next year but at this stage we really need someone who can come in and hit the ground running straight away.

I would try to get someone like Jermaine Defoe. It's not like he's getting much gametime at Bournemouth and definitely someone who can find the back of the net.