Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mo-rima

Hamza

56 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

I think Klopp has to be blamed partly for creating an agenda against Hamza. Cvnt. 

Or maybe it was Steve Bruce that started it, Or perhaps Sylvian Ripoll. Klop has the angle to go after him over a lesser ( but still bad, there’s no attempt to play the ball and it’s a blatant yellow) tackle because he’s had one red and another potential red see two other players side lined for months through reckless out of control tackles in the last two months (and less than 10 games he’s played in). When this happens again the next manager will go after him, pundits will start trawling through his past tackles, it’s not good news.

Maybe it is everybody else that’s wrong, or maybe, just maybe, he needs to control his tackles better and stop snapping opponents ankles before he is a marked man and gets sent off every week.

embarrassing lack of IQ from some people on here (not you). Wanting him to play in a manner that keeps him on the pitch and off the suspension list isnt ganging up on him actually it’s going to be a good thing, for him and the club, try and twist your tiny mind around that for a moment.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Or maybe it was Steve Bruce that started it, Or perhaps Sylvian Ripoll. Klop has the angle to go after him over a lesser ( but still bad, there’s no attempt to play the ball and it’s a blatant yellow) tackle because he’s had one red and another potential red see two other players side lined for months through reckless out of control tackles in the last two months (and less than 10 games he’s played in). When this happens again the next manager will go after him, pundits will start trawling through his past tackles, it’s not good news.

Maybe it is everybody else that’s wrong, or maybe, just maybe, he needs to control his tackles better and stop snapping opponents ankles before he is a marked man and gets sent off every week.

embarrassing lack of IQ from some people on here (not you). Wanting him to play in a manner that keeps him on the pitch and off the suspension list isnt ganging up on him actually it’s going to be a good thing, for him and the club, try and twist your tiny mind around that for a moment.

what is your problem with hamza? he did literally nothing wrong yesterday and you're wanking off jurgen klopp whilst he's digging out one of our players? 

you see a cynical foul with no attempt to play the ball late on in a game in literally EVERY game that is close towards full time. i honestly cannot believe it's even being commented on, let alone fans of our club agreeing with what klopp has basically made up. weirdo. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ian Nacho said:

I think Klopp has to be blamed partly for creating an agenda against Hamza. Cvnt. 

Hamza isn't a dirty player but them flying tackles are bound to hurt someone at some point. He needs to improve this part of his game. It will be ironed out.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I think Klopp had pre prepared a dig at Choudhury. His pre match briefing papers had clearly been flagged. The outburst had more to do with Ritchie and the poor french lad than Salah.

Take it on the chin Hamza. You've got one of the world's top managers commenting on your game. All publicity is good publicity etc

If any other player made that challenge it’d be brushed off as a tactical foul. Football loves a narrative to push and now Choudhury will be a marked man as a result. Steve Bruce and Klopp just need to shut the f uck up 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

what is your problem with hamza? he did literally nothing wrong yesterday and you're wanking off jurgen klopp whilst he's digging out one of our players? 

you see a cynical foul with no attempt to play the ball late on in a game in literally EVERY game that is close towards full time. i honestly cannot believe it's even being commented on, let alone fans of our club agreeing with what klopp has basically made up. weirdo. 

Comprehension clearly not your strong point is it as I haven’t actually said any of that. 

Try reading it again, Or clear off back to general chat and be throughly less funny than you think you are in there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

The balls gone and he knows that, it’s not vicious or dangerous  I agree he’s trying to break up play but as usual with Hamsar recently it’s a lunge he’s not in total control of it. if you’ve played the game it’s the kind of tackle you dread, someone flying in on your trailing leg when you’ve got ahead of them is not pleasant,  I've seen very similar slightly less well timed tackles with a bit more force result in Broken ankles..

See picture below. This is just before the ball has 'gone' (i.e. Salah pushes it forwards). He's clearly started his 'tackle' way before this to get into that position. He's also clearly gone at it with a 'ball or man, whatever' approach, which rightly earns him a yellow when takes the latter. But I don't think it's quite as cynical as you imply.

Clipboard03

Edited by turtmcfly

Just now, turtmcfly said:

See picture below. This is just before the ball has 'gone' (i.e. Salah pushes it forwards). He's clearly started his 'tackle' way before this to get into that position. He's also clearly gone at it with a 'ball or man, whatever' approach, which rightly earns him a yellow when takes the latter. But I don't think it's quite as cynical as you imply.

Clipboard03

We all know what he’s doing, look how far away he is from the ball and he’s not even made contact yet. He’s taking mo salah out

I don’t really have that much of a problem with yesterday it’s unfortunate and he’s breaking up play which a lot of players do if people actually read my posts properly they’d see that. It is more of the fact that post Euros and Ritchie it gives klopp and other managers the opportunity to blow things like this up like I said it would at the time and low and behold he’s straight for the jugular because one of his players has gotten injured, like the next, manager will be, before long every ref in the league is watching him, he’s unlucky in this case but this is just more unwanted attention.

28 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Comprehension clearly not your strong point is it as I haven’t actually said any of that. 

Try reading it again, Or clear off back to general chat and be throughly less funny than you think you are in there.

haha nice. strong response. you don't actually have a point about yesterday's tackle do you? 

1 minute ago, Manwell Pablo said:

We all know what he’s doing, look how far away he is from the ball and he’s not even made contact yet. He’s taking mo salah out

I don’t really have that much of a problem with yesterday it’s unfortunate and he’s breaking up play which a lot of players do if people actually read my posts properly they’d see that. It is more of the fact that post Euros and Ritchie it gives klopp and other managers the opportunity to blow things like this up like I said it would at the time and low and behold he’s straight for the jugular because one of his players has gotten injured, like the next, manager will be, before long every ref in the league is watching him, he’s unlucky in this case but this is just more unwanted attention.

If he really had no intention of winning the ball why not just go through him with his right leg? As it is, he's done it using his right arse cheek to trap his left leg.

I honestly (honestly!) think he's started the challenge with the intention of using the outside of his right foot to 'flip' at the ball, an attempt to repeat 'that' tackle he made against Mane (had Mane got a touch on the ball a fraction earlier back then there'd have been a similar outcome to this). But in this case it's a different angle and Hamza's waay too late.

7 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

haha nice. strong response. you don't actually have a point about yesterday's tackle do you? 

Ive made my point about yesterday’s tackle scouse, several times, if you read through things properly you’d of seen it, and probably understand the discussion as a whole a little better.

But to reiterate, purely on yesterday’s tackle as we will keep things nice and simple, it’s not a great tackle, but got punished correctly and Klopp is incorrect in stating it’s a red card. So your rant was a little redundant.

12 minutes ago, turtmcfly said:

If he really had no intention of winning the ball why not just go through him with his right leg? As it is, he's done it using his right arse cheek to trap his left leg.

I honestly (honestly!) think he's started the challenge with the intention of using the outside of his right foot to 'flip' at the ball, an attempt to repeat 'that' tackle he made against Mane (had Mane got a touch on the ball a fraction earlier back then there'd have been a similar outcome to this). But in this case it's a different angle and Hamza's waay too late.

I mean only he knows but if he thought he was ever getting there it’s bad judgement he’s got no chance. Personally I think it’s just the classic take the yellow for the team.

its of little importance anyway the outcome is the outcome the motive is somewhat irrelevant.

• Like 1

Seen twice in this Newcastle game players trip an opponent with no intention to play the ball as they broke away, and we're only 15 minutes in. Doesn't make it right, it is a foul, that's why its punished with a free kick and often a yellow, but it happens nearly every game.

2 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Seen twice in this Newcastle game players trip an opponent with no intention to play the ball as they broke away, and we're only 15 minutes in. Doesn't make it right, it is a foul, that's why its punished with a free kick and often a yellow, but it happens nearly every game.

It's the inconsistency with cards that pisses me off. 

8 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Gonna say, amazed having watched that there weren't about four red cards.

If he continues to dive in, he’s going to continue to draw criticism. Yesterday was a poor tackle, but also a freak accident catching him how he did. 

But his style is going to keep getting him in trouble and keep him in the headlines as you can’t expect to time all tackles right. Diving in and getting it wrong is going to end up costing him and us.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Babylon said:

If he continues to dive in, he’s going to continue to draw criticism. Yesterday was a poor tackle, but also a freak accident catching him how he did. 

But his style is going to keep getting him in trouble and keep him in the headlines as you can’t expect to time all tackles right. Diving in and getting it wrong is going to end up costing him and us.

I agree with your sentiment, although Saturday’s challenge should be treated in isolation. It wasn’t like some of the other rash, full blooded tackles we’ve seen from Hamza. It was a tactical foul which was unfortunate in so much as it caught Salah awkwardly.