Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mo-rima

Hamza

Klopp's talking absolute horse crap there. A red card for that simply because the opponent is at full pelt? You'd hardly ever end a game with eleven men. I like the man but he does come out with some tripe. The Alexander-Arnold challenge was equally dangerous and his team didn't exactly do badly out of tight refereeing calls today. Seriously, he can shut up.

It's a shame that Hamza could find himself a marked man because of a couple of meaty challenges, and the hypocrisy and hyperbole of two managers, in Bruce and Klopp.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Corky said:

I hadn't seen it before MOTD and thought he'd lunged in studs up on Salah from what Klopp had said.

Quite, just seen it first time myself... from all the talk I thought it was a studs up, straight leg, off ground shin breaker!! 

Just a ‘clumsy’ tackle from behind?!

Klopp's attack on Hamza is designed to divert attention from the distasteful aspects of Liverpool's performance. Salah routinely makes tackles on him look like life-threatening attacks, and Hamza's challenge, while unlikely to win the ball, was obviously not intended to injure. Klopp comes out of this looking classless, blinkered and vindictive.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, inckley fox said:

Klopp's talking absolute horse crap there. A red card for that simply because the opponent is at full pelt? You'd hardly ever end a game with eleven men. I like the man but he does come out with some tripe. The Alexander-Arnold challenge was equally dangerous and his team didn't exactly do badly out of tight refereeing calls today. Seriously, he can shut up.

It's a shame that Hamza could find himself a marked man because of a couple of meaty challenges, and the hypocrisy and hyperbole of two managers, in Bruce and Klopp.

The very bad thing about the TAA challenge is that there was no free kick or even a yellow

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

fabinho absolutely nailed maddison (i think) but cos it was in the first half and in our half he got his deserved yellow card and nobody cried. 

hope he injures at least one player on every team tbh. they're all cu nts. 

3 hours ago, funkyrobot said:

The irony is that if the biased referee had given a free kick against Salah for his blatant nudge on Soyuncu then Hamza wouldn’t’ve been in a position where he had to take Salah out. It’s surprising that Klopp didn’t notice Trent AA’s attempt at Achilles tendon extraction via studs on Youri a far more dangerous tackle than Hamza’s. 

Agree 100% shit ref.

• Like 1

****ing love him, and his hard ass tackling. About time someone started injecting some bollocks back into the game, Klopp doesn’t like it because it’s fair unlike his pathetic players throwing themselves around like Beth tweddle. Hope Salah is sat at hole sobbing.....

21 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

giphy.gif

Heroic tackle. Took one for the team.

**** Klopp and **** the scousers. 

Massive overreaction about that tackle. Its not vicious at all and I'm convinced he's actually trying to get the ball there, obviously making sure the man doesn't get away at the same time. Very unlucky to land on Salah's ankle and far from intentional or dangerous. 

• Like 2

Bit unfortunate to injure Salah but terrible tackle well worthy of the yellow. 

As I've said before he’s doing himself no favours  at the moment and earning himself a reputation. 

All good saying he doesn’t need to change his game until he gets sent off in a game we need to win.

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Billy Big Balls said:

Massive overreaction about that tackle. Its not vicious at all and I'm convinced he's actually trying to get the ball there, obviously making sure the man doesn't get away at the same time. Very unlucky to land on Salah's ankle and far from intentional or dangerous. 

The balls gone and he knows that, it’s not vicious or dangerous  I agree he’s trying to break up play but as usual with Hamsar recently it’s a lunge he’s not in total control of it. if you’ve played the game it’s the kind of tackle you dread, someone flying in on your trailing leg when you’ve got ahead of them is not pleasant,  I've seen very similar slightly less well timed tackles with a bit more force result in Broken ankles..

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jattdogg said:

Used to call these professional fouls lol.

Definite yellow, no qualms about that and hamza needs to be careful with all this attention. 

its thru no fault of his own tho. they've came where he made them in a win against Newcastle and away to a shit liverpool(where of course they'll bitch and moan) . nothing wrong with either

2 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

its thru no fault of his own tho. they've came where he made them in a win against Newcastle and away to a shit liverpool(where of course they'll bitch and moan) . nothing wrong with either

Well like i said professional foul, takin it for the team. Im not a fan of fouling at all but thats a perfect world with just end to end attacking lol