Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Puel 'Facing the sack' - reports

4 hours ago, TaggertvsWise said:

Gray is ‘character’ ? Not in a good way. 

Maddison; talented but seems a lazy bastard to me. 

Maguire & Chilwell will run to one of the big six in the summer, so they won’t be here for any ‘revolution’

Puel’s ‘building for the future’ therefore to be a non entity.

Opinion yes but an opinion surely has to be formed from observational logic and context.  The parts of the 'opinions' I have have bolded are based on what?  Gray's presence is of immense benefit to the trio of Madders & Chilwell, OK he may be the weaker link out of the 3 but his presence gives us a stronger squad character just follow the other 2 on Twitter to recognise that.

Maddison - Lazy bastard?? - Based on what?  I am happy to be proved wrong if your opinion can actually be backed up by contextual examples.

Maguire & Chilwell - No doubt their heads will be turned but how can you speculate on character when the event that you are using to formulate your opinion hasn't even happened.  They may stay in the light of bids which will show they have character in abundance.

Again my opinion.

Based I will add, on 45 years experience of football, plus watching the games and the players with my own eyes. 

I do like to offer my view on things on what I believe is an open forum for such musings. Some of them may actually be correct you know, whilst some may turn out to be wrong; which I’m fine with. 

I think if you have a differing opinion that’s fine but in all honesty your time would be better spent not writing such pointless posts as this one above.

Why don’t you tell the world what you think is going right or wrong and make a prediction of what may happen with the players or where Claude is taking us.

....if you’ve got the balls or brain power please put them to work! 

Edited by NotTheMarketLeader

4 hours ago, whoareyaaa said:

Great idea, lets make the situation worse... I think we should all donate and buy Reece a big gold star

Gofundme...should be go f#ckyou!!! What a twat...only an opinion Tho'. :devil:

Edited by fuchsntf

2 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Don't think he warrants personal abuse, despite how ridiculous his actions are..

He's firing abuse,at our manager....who I adore...he's been personal...and I am a naughty boy!!! So all things fair in love and war!!

2 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Don't think he warrants personal abuse, despite how ridiculous his actions are..

It's questionable. Clearly he's a self entitled 15 year old twerp. His mother should confiscate his computer, the wee shit. 

22 minutes ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

Again my opinion.

Based I will add, on 45 years experience of football, plus watching the games and the players with my own eyes. 

I do like to offer my view on things on what I believe is an open forum for such musings. Some of them may actually be correct you know, whilst some may turn out to be wrong; which I’m fine with. 

I think if you have a differing opinion that’s fine but in all honesty your time would be better spent not writing such pointless posts as this one above.

Why don’t you tell the world what you think is going right or wrong and make a prediction of what may happen with the players or where Claude is taking us.

....if you’ve got the balls or brain power please put them to work! 

You tell him!!  :)

4 hours ago, Mark - Reading said:

As i have said this is my opinion and that is yours, I do remember that season well we were very unlucky and never lost by more than one goal. I am not being mean but can I ask fo you actually attend games because the comment about bar the bournmouth game made me laugh we are dull and boring week after week. I can count on one hand the amount of decent games in 18 months we have had it’s just pathetic and all we here is “transition”

fulham, palace (last year too) West Ham Burnley Everton we’re absolute dross and I am sure if I spent more than one minute thinking I’d list more 

we are never all going to agree as I’ve said in the past this is our Brexit he doesn’t help himself to bring us onto his side 

all i know is I’ve gone from football mad to hoping Saturday doesn’t come and this style of play has ruined me it’s just dull 

I have a season ticket but miss a fair few as I cant be arsed to go. I mentioned Bournemouth as the only game we took a hiding, as it was in the context that the year under Pearson we never took a hiding but now we supposedly do on a frequent basis. Go back 4 years on this forum if you want and read the level of abuse and disarray. It makes what's happening now seem like a sex party.

• Like 1

Well that guy on talksport post Newport debacle was it Tony who offered to buy Simon Jordan a meal anywhere in the world that Puell would be sacked by the end of this week is running out of time, hope Tony has a bloody big bank account I’m sure Simon Jordan has a very expensive taste when it comes to restaurants !!:ph34r: