Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Newport post match thread 2- 1

I'm flabbergasted, but instead of going off on one, I'll want to congratulate Newport. This must feel fantastic for them and their performance deserved a replay at the very least.

It's worrying how poor our team was today. All of them, bar James and King, have had minutes in the first team recently, yet none actually showed that they deserved to start in the league.

Disappointing that we didn't want it more.

• Like 3

Season over in the first weekend of January. Can't believe it.

What is the point in going anymore? We don't try and put cup runs together, we're shite at home. Is it worth shelling out for 4 out of 5 games in the hope of picking up a good result on the road in the 5th?

I'm so upset and angry with that. Absolutely took the piss playing James. Okazaki and Iheanacho horrendous. Morgan couldn't be arsed.

• Like 2

Diabolical performance far too many changes looked like some were not up for it We have no one to replace Vardy to get the goals upfront, sorry but CP does have to take a large amount of blame for the team choices picking players that just aren’t good enough !!

Definately need to rebuild in the summer Nacho has disappointed far Too often Ghezzal got a lucky goal we just didn’t look up for it at times !!

Really wouldn’t surprise me if CP lost his job over that awful result !

2 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Love you guys but bore off.

We were very unlucky and kudos to Newport who did exactly what was needed to win.

What this game has shown is we are need more depth in the squad and many players cleared out.

We had chances, but my god were shite, but you could tell, we were never going to do a spurs, we lacked conviction and real determination and tactically we took a premium team and made it worse then a league 2 team

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Regardless of wether the team selected should of been enough, after the Man City defeat and the flack he took I really thought he’d play a lot stronger! Individually the players we played were better than theirs’s but we can’t just chuck them in and expect them to play together as a team against a team who play together week in week out. 

Embarrassing 

• Like 2

Newport deserved  that.

Play our best 11 and we win disresepect the opponents and the cup and this is what happens.

Two dreadful managerial decisions

1 to play James who offered nothing and clearly wasn't fit to play

2 Bring on King when we need a goal.

King has been told he can leave why was he even in the squad?

Albrighton is not a right back and should never be played there again. At fault for the penalty and didn't look comfortable.

If as a club we don't show some ambition in the cup competitons we have no chance of keeping good players who want a chance to win things.

And to those recruiting, for god's sake buy some players who can bloody well score goals.

Okazaki can leave now as far as I'm concerned and yet again Gray offered nothing.

Too many players not good enough and a manager who made some poor selection decisions today.

Terrible. Out of both cups and not much on in the league, Season over by January again. 

That team should have been strong enough to beat them, some players looked like they genuinely couldn't be arsed. 

Nacho's last chance for me today, absolutely shite.

Literally reeling.

Back to the league duties I suppose. I am happy with our progress really and think we have amazing potential, the future is bright. But it is so frustrating right now.