Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Newport post match thread 2- 1

1 minute ago, Fox85 said:

This is a reaccuring theme.

Either all the attacking coaches at leicester need sacking or the manager needs to go.

We are atrocious at times.

Wish we had our team back that gave a shit

What's a recurring theme? We've gone out of the cup under Puel to Man City twice and Chelsea. We're 7th in the league. This is literally an anomolly, not a recurring theme.

Puel's got to be sacked : how he's treated the two cups has been embarrassing. Forget Man City, remember Cardiff and Newport... These are the teams we need to beat and he has failed miserably. We need a manager that can deal with the big boys AND the teams that sit back. He's NOT that man

I cant even get a woody to have a wank after that. Its made me limper then a soggy biscuit.

Congrats to newport fantastic result for them.

As for us. Fuk off. From puels shite selection to the pathetic display. Sure we had chances but at this level you really should be burying them. Everyone should be ashamed of the display.

Just now, kingfox said:

You just had the feeling we were going to lose today.

Puel will get the blame, all the talk will be about Puel out but those players need to take the majority of the blame today, absolute stupidity from Albrighton, absolutely shit finishing when going forward.

It's another game that proves our depth isn't good enough, James is done, Ghezzal got the goal but didn't really impress, Okazaki is done, Iheanacho is one of the biggest frauds in football.

You either give him this transfer window or sack him now.

Yaaaa sack him now. .... why let him spend more? Save it for the next guy

• Like 1

For me we got what we deserved. The only players that really tried were Albrighton and Ghezzel. Nacho Okazaki should never be allowed to play again. 

As for Puel, he showed a complete  lack of respect for Newport, the FA Cup and the fans fielding a side of mainly has beens. 

So, all we can concentrate on now is finishing 7th. 

3 minutes ago, Blue Ed said:

He was everywhere. showed desire and attacking attitude. If Gray had come on and tried as hard or Nacho we probably wouldn't have lost

Nacho strolls around like he's been stung on his tongue by a wasp and doesn't even try! I'd ship him off at the first opportunity 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We're shit when we're not the underdogs......any team could sit back against us and either win or pick up a draw because we have no technical players to break them down....shocking. 

Yes we're 7th and beat Chelsea, Man City and Everton....just but we are dreadful to watch...trully dreadful and that's the biggest issue.

• Like 2

Absolutely credit to Newport .... the City players have very badly let themselves down, begs the question ‘do they Actually care?’ .... As a City supporter losing in such a half-hearted manner is always painful, but Gods Teeth at my age i’m used to the disappointment. Bring on the rest of the season and let’s get over this hump in the road!

We should be targeting this cup as an opportunity..... today’s performance was tragic, and those performances have come far too often this season. The recent results merely paper over the cracks, everyone between 6th and 15th are horribly inconsistent, hence why there isn’t much between those fighting for Europe. The only reason we’re in seventh for me is because we still have some quality in the side... I’ve lost all patience with Puel, we had a great chance to do well in the cup, and we turn up and play like that....

It’s completely his fault as he is the manager. At the end of this season he has to go.

• Thanks 1