Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Newport post match thread 2- 1

1 minute ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Love you guys but bore off.

We were very unlucky and kudos to Newport who did exactly what was needed to win.

What this game has shown is we are need more depth in the squad and many players cleared out.

Iborra and Silva?

That was embarrassing; we look so bereft of quality and ideas against a spirited and limited side. It was a shameful performance and some players in this team just aren't good enough and never will be. Newport defended well, we had chances and were awful in execution. Disgrace.

1 minute ago, Ted Maul said:

See the stadium development thread- stability is the priority for the foreseeable.

Hmmmm.

Newport not beaten a club from the top flight since the 1960s.

Arghhhhhh the Puel effect.

We would be better off without him.

Players to blame, a ****ing embarrassing performance, no desire to win that, Newport did, wouldn’t pay them in ****ing buttons.

Get rid of most of that shit out there, and get players in that could push for first team starts, and some of those regular players that are shit, replace with better, we might start seeing a more consistent first team, where we can trust replacements to do a job and rest first team like vardy etc

Shameful.

None of the players deserve their wage. They ought to pay the fans back for that.

Dont think I’d give anyone above a 2/10.

Albrighton in particular needs a serious bollocking for that pathetic attempt to stop the cross.

Absolutley amazing chance to get through to the next round of the Cup and we have totally bottled it.

Puel can **** off now. The FA Cup is all that Leicester fans care about now and he’s just taken a massive steaming turd on us with that selection and those tactics.

1 hour and 30 minutes of punting it long is a disgrace for a Premier League club playing at this level.

We have no identity and no soul in the club. I honestly believe that they won’t be in that dressing room upset. They’ll be taking their selfies and doing their hair whipping each other with wet towels in the shower.

Wankers. Make them walk home.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If anything this further proves that 4231 isn’t the style to break down teams that sit in against us.

Puel needs to take this as a wake up call and start taking more risks. We cant play every game trying to contain the opposition and hopefully nick a goal. 

• Like 1

Just now, richardsfoxes said:

If this isn't a wake up for Rudkin to sign us some attacking players i don't know what is, we are so shit going forward without Vardy its scary. 

Thing is, our defense is kind of ok-ish, but wobbly in places still (with Morgan in the side in particular).

Midfield is too defensive-oriented and now with the exclusion of Iborra and Silva too lightweight.

Our wingers can't really link up with the striker up front.

And our striker, be it Vardy or Iheanacho, usually tends to be all alone up front, no service, no goals.

It's tragic.

System works only partially, and to not have a Plan B is criminal. Puel at fault for that.

• Thanks 1

Must admit I only caught the last 15 minutes.

But if you're chasing a game, is Andy King the bloke you look to to save your bacon? Of course he fvcking isn't.

Look, we're 7th. But Puel's ability to change a game when we need to find a goal is severely lacking.

Played well. Absolutely dominated.

Don’t have a striker. Nacho must never play again. Absolutely awful. Shinji, with love, time to go elsewhere. 

Puel needs two strikers minimum this window. If we have to overpay, so be it. We can’t go the rest of the season with only Vardy able to put it in the net.

• Like 2

I’d be upset if it wasn’t the Third Round of the FA Cup. 

Puel gave the old guard a go to prove they still have something to offer and they let him down.

Oh well, push on to a spot in Europe.

• Like 1

I really can't blame Puel for this one. Total load of useless wanna be footballers stealing a wage. I think Puel did though stick out the likes of Matty James (how bad is he?) & Andy Kingy hoping to ship them out. After their performances think we are stuck with their crap. Think after that Top must realize with need to depth drastically

Baffled is an under statement. Where is the ambition in this manager? Today was a chance to build some momentum and have a good run in the Cup! 

Puel plays a system and style which nullifies our main goal threat and on the basis of today a system that can't even beat a lower league 2 side.

Selection was questionable as well, should of been Evans or Wes with Soyuncu, James should have been brought on rather than start  and then to top it he opts to play Iheanacho and Okazaki who have no goals in 48 appearances - WOW! 

Credit to Newport they were the better side and deserved it but I cannot for the life of me see where we are heading cue the 10th place finish! ?

• Like 1