Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Barnes coming back

11 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

I've taken a risk.

Three own goals and a red card coming up.......

Screenshot 2019-02-12 at 14.11.42.png

These wildcard choice risks never work Rumble, as you probably know

I'm still partial to them myself, have stuck Tielemans straight into my team.  The dream of having the next big ting before anyone else does....

Never ever ever ever works lol 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

I'm still partial to them myself, have stuck Tielemans straight into my team.  The dream of having the next big ting before anyone else does....

Yeah, they never bloody work but I always figure that, at it's heart, FPL is supposed to be a game of fun so I do use stats and stuff in the main but allow myself the odd stupid, kamikaze nobsack wildcard now and then.  Like you said, if it works out the people in my mini league will think I am an FPL genius (I know he will get 1 or 2 points but I can dream).  On the other hand, at his price he is a pretty decent differential for the rest of the season I reckon.  X 

Edited by RumbleFox
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

This thread proves to me there are too many who look to moan about moaners.

People wanted him back and given time. He's come back, shown promise albeit not an end product yet. Hardly anyone's moaning about him.

Too many looking for issues that aren't there.

ee should stay at west brum because as soon as he givs ball awey our funs will boo him til he is deaf in the ears

33 minutes ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

I've done the exact same, even did a hit to get him in. Not even making the bench vs Utd hurt... But I've already messed up this season so why wouldn't I get in our little Belgian? lol 

Leicester are always my downfall with FPL. Persisted with Vardy through his bad patch in November then got rid just before he got the goals around Christmas.

Every now and then it works out alright though. Pereira from the start of the season, and back in 2015 I started with Vardy/Albrighton/Mahrez in my team... :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

I've taken a risk.

Three own goals and a red card coming up.......

Screenshot 2019-02-12 at 14.11.42.png

ive done the same

if we excuse the misses, im gambling on the fact he reads the game well and makes runs which are direct, well timed and into good space

the goals will come

• Like 1

Just now, Xen said:

I've done the exact same, even did a hit to get him in. Not even making the bench vs Utd hurt... But I've already messed up this season so why wouldn't I get in our little Belgian? lol 

Leicester are always my downfall with FPL. Persisted with Vardy through his bad patch in November then got rid just before he got the goals around Christmas.

Every now and then it works out alright though. Pereira from the start of the season, and back in 2015 I started with Vardy/Albrighton/Mahrez in my team... :D

I always feel guilty for sticking Leicester players in, but we've not been on a good run of form for a while so I've thought f*** it, stick 'em in

Although I steer clear of Vardy now as a rule, I always jinx the lad

1 minute ago, polarbear said:

ive done the same

if we excuse the misses, im gambling on the fact he reads the game well and makes runs which are direct, well timed and into good space

the goals will come

We can both hang our heads and punch ourselves in the faces when he doesn't start and is brought on in the 89th minute. :)

6 minutes ago, Xen said:

Yeah I have had him since the start too and is pretty much the best defender to have at that price.  If I look objectively he is probably the only really wise choice in terms of Leicester players to even consider but I have never been wise.  Triple captaining big Dan Amartey next week.  X

Edited by RumbleFox

6 hours ago, Xen said:

I made the same mistake with Vardy this season. Big mistake as well was not having Ricardo. We've been defensively not too bad and he's gotten a few goals / assists.

• 2 weeks later...

He is such a talent, but he almost appears to be trying too hard. As  soon as he gets a goal and a win under his belt and the composure comes to his game, he’s going to be lethal. 

Definitley gets us up out out of our seats though 

Edited by Lambert09

MOTM for me tonight. I'm hoping that Rodgers can do to Harvey what he did with Sterling. It's all in his game other than the final pass / shot, but he seems far superior to me than Gray, Ghezall, Albrighton, etc. He commits his man, often beats them and drives at the opposition and creates a ton as a result. Very impressive display in front of a watching England manager might I add.

• Like 4