Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Barnes coming back

16 minutes ago, tylesta said:

Another thing I did t realise how fast he is untill today.

This for me too. 

I can swear someone on here a few months ago was adamant he had little pace. That obviously wasn’t true. He can take on most full backs with the pace he has and takes up good starting positions to really enhance his advantage.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

This for me too. 

I can swear someone on here a few months ago was adamant he had little pace. That obviously wasn’t true. He can take on most full backs with the pace he has and takes up good starting positions to really enhance his advantage.

He reminds me off vardy first season trying to blast it in. I see why west Brom fans wanted him so badly little gem on our hands

27 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

He’s got the potential to be one of the best wingers in this league. He’s never gonna be world class but he’s very, very ****ing good already. 

Bit of an odd thing to say.

Potential to be one of the best in any position in the premier league, usually means world class in that position, does it not?

3 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Why have you got to turn something reasonably positive into a dig at Gray?

We won with him playing all of the match, he scored :huh:

Ain't it, cant just appreciate a player. Has to put someone else down.

Les not forget Gray had 2-3 shots shots all on target and scored. Barnes had many opportunities that he wasted. Had a great game but needs to find that clinical edge.

Thing I like most about Barnes is not only is he quick, skilful and tricky but he's also got a sturdy frame and is very strong on the ball, especially for a young player. He doesn't get pushed around a lot which can be an issue for many young wingers. Very explosive and powerful for his age.

12 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Why have you got to turn something reasonably positive into a dig at Gray?

We won with him playing all of the match, he scored :huh:

I don't understand why some of you are having a go at gray yet again played well tonight, Barnes is amazing great player and all our youth will flourish under BR