Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Tielemans Signs From Monaco; Silva Goes T’other Way

6 minutes ago, J.Lisemore said:

Incredible signing, massive potential 

5 minutes ago, copunk said:

Massive signing for us, this lad is some player 

I'm sure you're both right but I remember similar excitement on here when we signed Musa, Slimani, Silva, Kapustka, Nacho etc. 

Hopefully this kid is the real deal :thumbup:

Great signing if we have an option to buy, if not I prefer we looked elsewhere. Giving him six months here to boost his fee or get him ready for another prem league club wont do it for me. Id rather find a system that suits the players we have. I hope this doesnt mean Hamza falls down the pecking order as well.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The_77 said:

Waiting for a chant that starts with "His name is Youri Tielemans"

His name is Youri Tielemans

Leicester's number 21

Yes he's only here for 6 months

But he's friends with Ghezzal so that's alright with me

Edited by Izzy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good luck to Adrien first off, it didnt work out for him after a frustrating start here that was no fault of his own. A chance for him to earn a chance somewhere else and Monaco is obviously a lovely place to live.

Tielemans though wow. Couldn't believe it initially, screams out FIFA kiddy clickbait but we've got him. Let's hope he likes it here and we can pick him up, if he does alright of course. One of the biggest 'wonderkids' in Europe

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

I got the same impression especially when he was told it’s a young team 

I think he might also be in for a shock on Sunday if his impression of the crowd support at the king power is from when we won the league 

It should be pretty decent against Man U. Against Crystal Palace though he will suddenly realise what he's done :facepalm:

Seems really very strange he didn't know about the young team - I thought that would have been the main thing they were selling to him, that it's a young side and there is an emphasis on nurturing talent. 

Just now, Beechey said:

He's seriously well spoken, like has really, really good English. Wasn't expecting it for some reason.

lol do you know nothing about the Dutch/Belgians? 

They speak everyone's language better than the natives. Haha. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I'm sure you're both right but I remember similar excitement on here when we signed Musa, Slimani, Silva, Kapustka, Nacho etc. 

Hopefully this kid is the real deal :thumbup:

Think about it. He represented Belgium in the world cup last summer. He's now a Leicester player! He drives forward and tries stupid wasteful through balls. Maybe only 5 or 6 will reach Vards. That will give him the worst pass stats and the most assists. He's 21.

Happy days my dear friend.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

lol do you know nothing about the Dutch/Belgians? 

They speak everyone's language better than the natives. Haha. 

Basically nothing, other than they make some banging players :ph34r:

Netherlands has amazing English literacy rates though.

24 minutes ago, H.a.r.r.y said:

In my opinion a bit pointless considering he'll only leave in the summer and we don't need a player to save us from relegation or push for a Europe spot, nevertheless might as well enjoy it while it lasts, looks a good player

We're three points off of that atm. Looks pretty achievable to me.

3 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

I cannot believe anyone could be upset with anything about this deal

I know. We swap a player who wasn't in the first team squad for one of the best young players in Europe and some are picking fault with it. Incredible.

Ps just because there's no option to buy it doesn't necessarily mean that we won't buy him just that Monaco aren't prepared to commit to that right now.

Edited by Paddy.
  • Thanks 1