Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Tielemans Signs From Monaco; Silva Goes T’other Way

Let's make sure he gets a good reception -  this kid is a Belgian international and will have contacts all over the place. Players talk. If he enjoys it and does well, as well as feeling like he gets to show himself on a big stage, he'll tell others.

We can't compete with the big clubs financially but if we can get a stream of younger, fresh European/ international talent coming here to make a name for ourselves and pushing for Europe or cups each year, that's a damn good position to be in. There's 80 other teams in the leagues that would kill for that.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, rachhere said:

For anyone who missed this on the thread in the transfer section. 

He can teach Ndidi how to shoot from long range lol 

He bangs them in with his left and right - genuinely cannot wait to see him play :wub:

Don't know much about this fella or even seen him play to be honest. But wondering why Monaco are prepared to loan him out if he's that good. At least we can see if he fits in first rather than take jump in with both feet and land another potential dud.

22 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I'm sure you're both right but I remember similar excitement on here when we signed Musa, Slimani, Silva, Kapustka, Nacho etc. 

Hopefully this kid is the real deal :thumbup:

On the plus side - if he is shit we are not paying his wages after the summer :D (Unlike the others) 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Excellent.

P.S. Is he all that?

I was very impressed a couple of seasons ago when I saw him and Dendoncker (currently at Wolves) playing for Anderlecht against Man Utd. I remember thinking that he was really good and would be a wonderful addition to our team, but always felt that one of the big boys would come in for him. Let's see if he can fulfil his potential. Sad that we didn't bring in John Dempsey as cover for Morganlol

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, H.a.r.r.y said:

In my opinion a bit pointless considering he'll only leave in the summer and we don't need a player to save us from relegation or push for a Europe spot, nevertheless might as well enjoy it while it lasts, looks a good player

Are you EVER positive about anything?