Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Tottenham Hotspur (A) Match Thread

17 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

I like it, though it's ballsy to be sure.  Vardy's form is middling at best and Barnes has played the striker role plenty at West Ham.  Let's see what he can do.

I reckon too many fans have forgot how to use your rescources,and see if you can try another approach....

too many are determined to shout out their Puel-out agendas,they forget to support new ideas...!!

Vardy hasn't been converting...Maybe We were relying too much on Ndidi,and he want to get us on the front foot...

I won't deny,Mendy has made some heavy mistakes,but also played well,this could get him more on the front foot....

Again too many posters blind  hate,is misting up their already closed minds.....

I say well done for the selection,it's worth a try,where in our recent run  we haven't won for awhile....!!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

No he doesnt

Hes simply stamping his authority

Interested to see which way this pans out

Absolutely this. No one wants to be called an effing knobhead - and, furthermore, let the perpetrator get away with it.

But it's a huge gamble by Puel, and he must live or die by his decision.

Looks like a bit of a Mourinho-Pogba situation developing, which cannot continue.

By the way Puel seems happy to fib to the press - first about Silva staying, now this 'no problem with Vardy' bs.

9 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

Ironic at how posters rail constantly that Morgan should be dropped when his form isn't top-notch, but Vardy remains a sacred cow.

Completely different. 

We actually have good centre back options. 

The cupboard is bare after Vardy. 

Girls, whatever team we put out is favoured to lose to a top 4 team away from home. This is the ideal opportunity to give the youngsters some time at Wembley, where some have never played before and only dreamt of playing. A loss is expected so why would Puel be sacked?

Just now, lgfualol said:

Not if he calls you a knobhead though

Personally think the manager needs to look at why he was congratulating Pogba at the final whistle in front of his squad that are starved of answers.

He acted like a knobhead and so he got called one.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

He was one of our best players against Liverpool and was a damn sight better than Mendy against Man United.

The bit about Mendy being awful all season was the bit I was referring too (should have been more specific)

Hmmm.

I am certainly not a Claude fan, and I wanted him gone long before now.

That being said, I don't have a problem with dropping Vardy. Vardy has been poor for a while now (and he has had chances, no matter what some are saying), and the problem is that Vardy doesn't hold up the ball very well - he's been nearly anonymous in the past few. Barnes know where the goal is, and seems to hold up the ball a little better, so it's worth a chance.

Would've preferred N'didi over Mendy though. Much better defensively.

Had to brace myself before logging in here after seeing that line up.

Most annoyed at Hamza and Ndidi missing out. 

Vardy, if I am honest I can get that more with how things have been of late. Just the way that games are working out I can see him having more impact coming on at 60 minutes than he would if he started, just as we saw at Brighton. 

Madness not playing your main Striker and even worse that we've replaced him with a midfielder. Baffling decision.

And Mendy again. What does he need to do to get dropped?