Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Tottenham Hotspur (A) Match Thread

I'm a massive Vardy fan. The guy is a legend but let's be honest. If your going to call your boss a "Fuching D!ckhead" in clear view of the whole world, at least make sure you are on form. 

Still, it's probably cost us any chance of 3 points regardless of wether dropping him was merited or not. 

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

That'd probably be even drafter to be honest. 

Maybe Barnes has a future as a forward but he's so far played less than a handful of Premier league games, being thrown on to play as a lone striker, probably for the first time in his professional career, away at Tottenham for a side struggling for form? 

That's ****ing appalling management. 

And what does this say to Iheanacho? It's an absolute myth that Puel is good with youth. He plays young players, that's not the same thing. He does nothing to nurture these kids he just uses them as a cover for his own ineptitude. 

Nacho upfront would be an absolute shambles. 

You don’t take a kid whose been as poor as he has and stick him upfront after his run of form. He would be crucified for that decision.

Edited by UPinCarolina
  • Like 1

Nice to see the youngsters getting their chance?

Vardy drop is reasonable. 

Think Ndidi and Mendy should both have been dropped and Hamza put in.

Should be attacking, should be fun?

Come on Leicester.

1 minute ago, Foxy_Bear said:

I'm a massive Vardy fan. The guy is a legend but let's be honest. If your going to call your boss a "Fuching D!ckhead" in clear view of the whole world, at least make sure you are on form. 

Still, it's probably cost us any chance of 3 points regardless of wether dropping him was merited or not. 

Did he really say that!

10 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

So, if what im hearing is correct, Vardy has been dropped because he called Puel a Knobhead.

I assume we all support the manager in taking this action, surely the player has to be punished?

Vardy just said what 60% of us think

• Haha 1

Just now, UPinCarolina said:

Nacho upfront would be an absolute shambles. 

You don’t take a kid whose been as poor as he has and stick him upfront after his poorest run of form. He would be crucified for that decision.

Well no, you play Vardy. It's an away game against one of the big six, you absolutely play your best striker and not ANY kid. 

But how much worse would Nacho be to an out of position winger? He wouldn't. 

But all you've done here is tell him he's nowhere in the pecking order. 

The whole thing is a ****ing mess. The only people suggesting otherwise are just painfully entrenched and are too embarrassed to admit he needs to be sacked even now they can't even bang on about how we're eighth anymore. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

This is all set up for the ultimate Puel-troll-  we need a goal and he brings on Nacho instead of Vardy

Away crowds erupts :protest:

Tricky with him not being in the squad ;) 

We can critise all we want but we’re desperate for another way of winning especially with Vardy much less of a threat now. If we don’t find another way of winning we’ll be look down more than up. I really hope it works but if Gray is up front it probably won’t

• Like 1

It would be hilarious if we get a decent result.

I'm pro Puel for the academy-based direction of the club.

And because King Power will be skint after their lose their duty free business.

But Puel doesn't half make it hard to support him.

Hope we smash Spurs! Come on boys!

Regarding dropping Vardy, Puel did this away at Brighton and when Vardy came on he played like a man possessed and dragged us back into the game. So sometimes it works. 

Otherwise am am I right in saying this is the youngest starting lineup we’ve ever played in the league? Feels like it.