Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Watford, A Match Thread

Just now, foxfanazer said:

I'm not expecting major changes but it's clear to see we have some stupid players in this squad

I'm not disagreeing with you. Without a doubt some will be gone by the end of this summer, but I think players like Maddison, Ndidi, Chilwell, Barnes, Ricardo and Evans all deserve to be given another crack under a new manager next season.

Our squad needs a overhaul, a few need to go, replacements need to come in and we need to get the confidence back around the club.

5 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

One thing for sure is that Morgan no longer offers anything other than experience around the club. Love the guy but it's time to stop being rules by sentiment

I'm sorry but for huge parts of the season he was fine, in fact our best run defensively was him and Evans. Maguire has been as bad as anyone else today.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

Maddison wants too many touches on the ball. By the time he's decided what to do the picture has changed and the space has gone

I've said this for a while. When he first came he didn't take as many touches, he needs to be told to take a touch and pass in order to get us up the pitch much quicker.

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

I'm not disagreeing with you. Without a doubt some will be gone by the end of this summer, but I think players like Maddison, Ndidi, Chilwell, Barnes, Ricardo and Evans all deserve to be given another crack under a new manager next season.

Our squad needs a overhaul, a few need to go, replacements need to come in and we need to get the confidence back around the club.

Yeah there's a good core of players for sure. We can't keep making the same mistakes and conceding early, just leaves us with too much to do.

Under Puel we became a reactive team so I'd like to see Rodgers make us proactive and give our opponents more to think about