Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

8 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

That’s the Cunning Fox, who used to be the Scandinavian Supporters Club and have been around for 20 years. For ages it was at norfox.net and used to be very up to date with LCFC stuff. 

You have just made me all hot and sweaty.... so its a proper ITK and Youri is signing very soon? Yes.. yes... come on Urban no letting me down now... :D 

45 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

You have just made me all hot and sweaty.... so its a proper ITK and Youri is signing very soon? Yes.. yes... come on Urban no letting me down now... :D 

Quote from norfox.net:

浮気をしたけど、彼氏にバレていないか心配。

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Suzie I thought ladies merely glowed? lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Hot and Sweaty???  Are you watching Channel X or has Vinnie nipped back to collect his shin-pads?

12 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

I've just heard it's happening!

Voices in head, voices from foxestalk, voices from the gutter of the internet twitter, voices from the mercury or credible voices?

We spent more than 20m plus add ons on Slimani and Silva so I hope we would stretch a bit further for a young player who we have already had a trial run with. 

But I have no idea of the financial situation currently at the club.

6 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Came here to post the same ... but i have no clue how credible the source is but the full link is here. 

https://filbertway.com/2019/05/21/leicester-city-closing-in-on-top-targets-bayern-munich-and-monaco-stars-deals-can-be-completed-in-a-day-or-two/

I'm all out for going its a totally credible source and the journo reporting it, is a proper ITK. :P Excited!

Them saying that we’re open to letting Morgan leave if the right offer came in, suggests to me that they’re just making stuff up. Haven’t we just given  him a new one year deal?

Would love the Tielemans bit to be true though :fc: :D

4 hours ago, NZ_Foxile said:

Them saying that we’re open to letting Morgan leave if the right offer came in, suggests to me that they’re just making stuff up. Haven’t we just given  him a new one year deal?

Wouldn't say no to Robben either. lol

5 hours ago, NZ_Foxile said:

Yes, which means the club is protecting itself rather than allowing the player to hold the cards. We want him to hang around another season but if a club comes for him then we will receive a fee.  

13 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Yes, which means the club is protecting itself rather than allowing the player to hold the cards. We want him to hang around another season but if a club comes for him then we will receive a fee.  

I’d imagine his contract would be more than what we’d receive in a fee. He’s going nowhere imo.

Edited by Babylon

4 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I’d imagine his contract would be more than what we’d receive in a fee. He’s going nowhere imo.

I agree with the last bit - but I assume an agreement was reached whereby if a club come in for him and he wants to go then we allow it (as long as the fee matches the contract.   Circa 2.5m )

• Like 1