Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

24 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

There are going to be some very embarrassed journalists, media outlets, newspapers and Twitter accounts if MUFC don't meet the asking price and Maguire stays

I don't think they give a shit. They know they're talking rubbish and will do exactly the same in future windows.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Sean? (I was a bit slow there)

I can't wait to see how ridiculous it will look when the torches come out over that account. It's so odd how people let themselves get worked up by the GVOTF.

• Like 1

Yeah we're a stepping stone towards a bigger club, just like most teams in the world.

But we're also the best club that many players will ever play for. We're also a club, at this point in our history, that most professionals would love to play for.

Also, let's not forget that if a club is to sell a player they don't want to sell, and don't have to sell, the premium will always be at the top of end of the spectrum for that partucular level. If a club with the resources of Man Utd don't want to pay the price that's been set, does that not tell the player that perhaps Man Utd don't want him as much as they say they do?

How do we know it's 90 million?  Who has confirmed this?  How do we know it's not 90.2 million?  It's a load of garbage.

If they offer 90 million, we still won't take it.  I'd tell them thanks for the offer, we'll get back to you.  Keep 'em stewing.  10 minutes of the window remaining tell them it's a no.  Clear off.  

9 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

So we've been slowly raising the price as we get closer to the deadline?  Love it.  :D 

Any idea how close the deadline is?

Makes sense really, the closer we get to the deadline the more pressure it puts on to the club especially if we are after a replacement, need to make the more pressure it puts on us the later it goes on is worth it

44 minutes ago, LinekersApples said:

It’s 90 million now

What makes me chuckle is how SSN report that Ed Woodwardwardward has stayed behind regarding Man Utd’s tour to Australia to “conduct negotiations”

What fvcking negotiations ? It’s hardly rocket science !

Q What’s the price ? 

A £90 milion 

Q When do you want it ?

A Now 

Q Will you accept less ? 

A No

Q Will you accept structured or objective based instalments ? 

A No 

Q Please ? 

A Piss off mate 

• Haha 3

So just had a bit of a thought.

Considering Jose Mourinho; Multiple Top League, Domestic Cup, and 2 times Champions League winner, could not get Woodward to sign a disused dirty napkin...

What are the odds that former Malde and Swansea manager can actually push through a 90 million pound signing?

We do all realise that, one day, we are going to need a favour off Man Utd?

I agree we can't just roll.over and show our tummies....but it's not good business practice to rub their nose in it either and start moving goalposts

Unfortunately pragmatism is better than principle sometimes.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I agree we can't just roll.over and show our tummies....but it's not good business practice to rub their nose in it either and start moving goalposts

We're just using the same tactics that they seem to have no problem in using themselves with the likes of Pogba and Lukaku. 

If they can't handle that other teams can also hold them to ransom for a prize asset, then maybe they need to come back down to reality. 

And we did them a favour, we gave their academy boys a Premier League medal. 

:D

6 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Excuse-me-What.jpg

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

agreed, we’ll need them to get a draw against man city for us to win the league.

18 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

At the moment they are in more need of a favour from us