Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeTheFox

Jamie Vardy Appreciation

15 minutes ago, ourla said:

Not picking on this particular poster but it's funny to look back

That was last season ffs! Guessing this is the reset he needed once Roger’s left. 

Just now, StanSP said:

I wish I could read it the same lol

Sorry I didn't mean succeeding, just attempting. 

Who knows. It'll depend on what he wants vs what we can afford. I'm sure the club would happily give him another year but I imagine it'd have to be at a reduced rate. 

If some foreign club want to give him a holiday and a pay day he might be convinced to go. 

Just now, Steve_Walsh5 said:

He wants another contract doesn’t he

I'm sure when Lenny asked him about next season he said "I might not be here" with a slight grin/chuckle.

Not sure what to read into that. Hope negotiations are happening

Just now, Finnegan said:

Who knows. It'll depend on what he wants vs what we can afford. I'm sure the club would happily give him another year but I imagine it'd have to be at a reduced rate. 

If some foreign club want to give him a holiday and a pay day he might be convinced to go. 

Not sure how I quoted you lol

I really hope he does stay. I can't bear thinking what it'll be like if he doesn't :(

In shock how good he has been in recent weeks. You'd think he would slow down after a gruelling season and being 37. 

He has looked fantastic and rightly being talked about as the best striker in the Championship. 

I've been back and forth over the season, on whether we should renew for another year if promoted, but seeing him out there tonight looking so sharp and fit - Give him another year! :appl:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Not sure you go to the lengths his has at his home to then move abroad...

I think he stays for a year, he made out then the club stood by him when it was tough at the start. Wouldn't surprise me if he returns the favour. 

• Like 1

Just now, Chrysalis said:

Earlier in season I felt we had to not extend due to finances, but the reality is hes still our best striker.  Hopefully hes prepared to take a pay cut and then I think we will renew.

I was thinking the same, but he has proven himself yet again be is the best, he certainly has one last season in the PL with us 

• Like 1