Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeTheFox

Jamie Vardy Appreciation

Just wish he got the hattrick! Would have been absolute bedlam. But stellar performance again. Rolled back the years for this and Southampton. True joy to watch, our greatest ever player!

Edited by HybridFox
  • Like 1

Forget that Vardy is one of a kind for our club he is one of a kind in the world and that’s not hyping that’s fact. I couldn’t bare the thought of him playing for any other team in England. Europe I can handle but USA or Saudi Arabia is fine. He deserves to go wherever he wants cuz he’s Jamie Vardy.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, STUHILL said:

I would be shocked if he isn't offered another year. He is such a popular player with the fans and the team, that just his presence around the club will be huge. 

I suspect he will have to take a pay-cut but not an insulting one, and I think he will fancy 1 more crack in the Prem. 

I can see him getting 200 goals for us and the fairy tale ending, would be for him to help us stay up next year despite the points deduction and then we can go on and stabilise as a Premier League club again in the seasons to come. 

He can be next season’s Connor Coady. 
Coady can be Vardy’s second season. 
Souttar to be next season’s Vestergaard. 

• Like 1

A shame it was such a poor effort on the one on one to complete hat trick. Would have been incredible scenes. 

He's capable of some great finishes, but I'd say in that situation he is a 6 out of 10 finisher. 

Turned up when we needed it most Though, and has developed into full poacher mode this season. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

He was definitely instrumental in getting this over the line.  This is the player Leeds and Southampton didn't have. Stood up and took the responsibility at exactly the right moment.

My favourite moment of the season is him passing to Fatawu so he could get his hat trick. He knows how important these moments are when developing young players. That's leadership. 

Legend.

Can't wait to see the TIFO on saturday.  Its going to be so emotional.

• Like 2