Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Just now, simFox said:

The fake crowd cheering is just weird. It's really ruining it for me for some reason, I was looking forward to hearing the players and managers shouting to each other.

I ended up turning it off.

2 minutes ago, simFox said:

The fake crowd cheering is just weird. It's really ruining it for me for some reason, I was looking forward to hearing the players and managers shouting to each other.

I'm watching without it and all I can focus on it the commentators breathing. I think I'd prefer fake crowds. :dry:

18 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Is it me but for the last 10 minutes or so I haven't missed the fans

Have they really gone away when you can still hear them? It's really getting to me. The chants are all in the wrong place. No clapping when he went off etc..

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Arsenal's injury record is absolutely shocking.

Just wait until Wor Brucey gets Newcastle out there! 

4 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

What is Gary Neville going on about here? No way in hell do I want more midweek games instead of Saturday games. 

I think he was making the point that we can get pretty much every game televised without using the Sat 3pm slot. Which I agree with. 

Fri 2000

Sat 1230

Sat 1730

Sat 2000

Sun 1400

Sun 1600

Sun 1800

Mon 2000

You could just have the remaining two games doubled up in two of those slots. Sat 1730 and Sun 1600.

And before someone says "No 3pm kickoff?!! Won't somebody think of the fans!!", well other countries seem to manage perfectly fine with no top flight Sat 3pm games. They could just be saved for League One and below. 

2 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

I'm watching without it and all I can focus on it the commentators breathing. I think I'd prefer fake crowds. :dry:

Ah, is there channels without the crowd. I'll have to find them.

How many times is Ederson allowed to commit attempted murder on outfield players, its reckless and ruthless.

Regardless if he was looking at the ball he has just full on endangered his own team mates life.

I'm sure he did it to Iheanacho aswel and several other premier league players and 4 times in the champions league 

14 minutes ago, ttfn said:

Oh what a surprise, Ederson takes down another victim.

Like Vincent Kompany, he seems to be given licence to clatter people without consequences. Two players in the past four games have been wiped out by him and taken off.

Just now, Vacamion said:

The Bundesliga managed to elbow bump and keep distance for weeks.

Game 2 in the Prem and the Man City players are licking each other to celebrate Foden’s goal.

Not true. There's been loads of celebrating together in the Bundesliga.

2 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

The Bundesliga managed to elbow bump and keep distance for weeks.

Game 2 in the Prem and the Man City players are licking each other to celebrate Foden’s goal.

I mean I'm fairly sure Hertha players were kissing each other after their first goal.

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Not true. There's been loads of celebrating together in the Bundesliga.

And, whisper it, I didn’t see any actual licking, but I hope you get my point, Mr Buzz Killington

• Haha 1